Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
TheRoyalShu wrote:
Man. That Smug look Chris Wilson has right now reading all this QQ.

He doesn't care, he plays a marauder. More zerker fun for him.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
I really don't like it. I'm thinking of skipping this league.
This is the worst bullshit development manifesto i've ever seen. I'm not quitting the game and will still play next league, but i ( and a lot of other players) am disappointed with the huge nerfs. Basically every caster is nerfed to the ground while melee is going to be completely OP. There's no sense in doing that, it is going in the wrong direction again ( which in case if you don't realize, you already made this mess on synthesis, it was just the opposite caster > melee). Nerfing proliferation so that elementalist can't clear as good as she cleared before, nerfing occultist's survivabilty, nerfing warlord's mark leech ( how are we supposed to sustain mana? DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING SAY FLASKS ) also that [Removed by Support] unnatural instinct nerf, which no one is gonna use it anymore, RIP 40 ex item which will be 1 chaos. The worst part of it is that they nerf all this shit just because all dumb streamers use those mechs/items and make them look OP. Reconsider this direction of nerfs , don't nerf casters to the ground so that attacks can become a thing. The right thing to do is putting both attacks and casters one THE SAME LEVEL, don't you get it?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 1:40:37 AM
Só um comentário português passando por aqui.

Esperando ansioso para as mudanças das habilidades melee e as novas gemas. Até lá, muita gente que está chorando continuara jogando e aqueles que pegam 100 em três dias de jogo com HH vao continuar na mesma.

Chris Wilson's smug face right now.

This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
slindimasq wrote:
Iam really happy that you have Tencent to support you guys end of the month paycheck .Doubt the player base will.

Synthesis was the start of me not supporting GGG anymore. A bad league is one thing, but a bad game means I move on. Spells casters are getting actual spell nerfs, Super leech nerfs, ES nerfs. It's like, I can't play ES on SSF anymore because my 9k es turns into 6k which b4 your damage buff is 1 shot anyway, and i can't leech life unless i sacrifice a skill gem which is a 30-50% dmg multiplier. Great balancing work team.I was excited to play this league, but I'm so digusted now, I'm almost debating reneging my vacation to play for the first time ever..
Spectral shield throw needs some luv! :D
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
I'm kinda upset about the nerf to Worb. Buuuut am excited about the melee buffs and new league. I can't wait to see what everyone will come up with this upcoming league.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
No mana leech, no life leech for caster boohoo...
Ever heard of something called, i dunno, POTION?
It is in the game for a reason you know ;D

K you use your 2k life flask when your 7k life goes down to 100 hp instantly and see how long you survive.
This balance manifesto is awsome! Very well needed balance changes and they hit where they needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info