Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
Wallach wrote:
"
turtlex3 wrote:
I can get behind the Elementalist nerf but seriously... that Warlord's Mark nerf is stupid. How am I supposed to sustain mana in heavy self-cast build? Why did you even buff spells in 3.6 if you're essentially removing the mana sustain. I don't like it one bit, but I already spent money on the supporter pack so mana flask it is.

If you can't use a more passive form of sustain, you could always look for a more active one. Like using one of your four link slots to equip a Brand linked to Mana Leech, Curse on Hit and your curse of choice.

Thanks man, I'm definitely trying this out! I hope everyone (me included) is just overreacting lol
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
Last edited by turtlex3 on Jun 4, 2019, 1:29:20 AM
"
doroni wrote:
Seems a lot of things got hammered here, but dont get too excited. Some nerfs was expected, another - lets hope will not hit that hard. Im sad to see storm brand going nerfed (it was once, still too strong?), but it may be playable even now (it was my way for shaper and uber elder farming, lets hope it still can be done). About occu - you really didnt see it coming? uninterruptable regen + leech on tree? About ele - THATS sad. No prolif and reduced minimum shock :( and also, ele is almost without any defensive stats (barely paragon...) most fragile witch got most powerful skill nerf?! Mortal conv - i like this change (but im aware of that aurabots dont)

Good news time now :) Chieftain, Berserker and Slayer - GREAT job! Cant wait to see them in action.

Well, many things will change now, but we can handle it (as we always do)

And how would you leech with Storm brand other than life leech gem? I'm interested to know? Don't even think about elementalist cuz she just died for melee.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
So Elementalist is dead and i now have to pot until i got lucky running cruel lab for the 100th time? Okay...
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
No mana leech, no life leech for caster boohoo...
Ever heard of something called, i dunno, POTION?
It is in the game for a reason you know ;D

Yeah fully relying on flasks works on doing your low tier trash yellow maps with absolutely 0 difficulty , which is probably all you do.

But anyway, boot is still very viable way to get leech during mapping.

They're probably gonna make that harder to get as well.
"
Iamod wrote:
You think you're important. but you're not..

IDK if you remember what your sign says
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
GGG, you really want to kill player who wishes to caster?

Your shift in pushing so many melee changes but at the same time kill so many casters node and passives is seem a bit too much. There are players doesn't want to get in to melee class and still stay as caster class.

Warlord's mark and Immortal Call nerf is basically tell players who play caster a huge middle finger to them. Mana regen is too low, a 5 linked spell mana consume more mana can regen back.

Big talk about buffing caster on Synthesis and then kill them in Legion is contradiction promising helping caster at all.
"
FTKesho90 wrote:
"
Spadesghost wrote:
Let me just put this in terms you can understand GGG:

You just lost a customer.

I have no problem with the changes to melee, I am happy those people who enjoy it are finally getting something they enjoy.

Your solution to "balance" things by GUTTING casters is beyond absurd, it's stupid.

Hello Grim Dawn.

All u want is attention.

He got mine. I'm bout to just go back to grim dawn or slash diablo (d2) priv server again. Screw this.
"
welp i guess i cant sustain mana anymore with selfcast icenova onto frostbolt without warlord's mark, time to change to melee

That's my thoughts. I really wanted to play this build, but now I'm not sure.
Great and reasonable changes imo... I don’t like it when meta becomes too powerful. I think only those nerfs make melee a really viable option.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I must confess that you solved all my concerns bout RL stuff during Legion.
I dont feel free to play your game anymore because you dont give us true powerful choices, you just bring up some and rip the rest. (Poet's Pen, Arc, now ES, Elementalist, Chaos spells, mana leech, rare uniques. Why did i spend my life chasing Unnatural instincts anyway? You tell me, you stole my time).
The most fun aspect of PoE is freedom to build strong builds, I refuse to play ONLY the way you want me to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info