Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

welp there goes all my characters. all gone. wasnt gonna play melee but now i have to lol.
At least archers werent touched
"
caladblog wrote:
Thanks for destroying my incinerate build, all the hype for "cast rework" going to the trash can because you don't have a clue of how to balance your ****. But at least you did a good thing, you prevented me for buying any future support pack, armor bundle or herald mtx.

This right here, I've spent a lot of money on you guys, and until you bring casters back to a somewhat decent state you'll never see a dime again from me. I've been here since day one
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
No notes for the Scion...? Berserker, Chieftain, Slayer, and Glad are all being changed, so are we expecting the Scion's versions to change as well like they usually do regarding those same ascendancies? The Slayer nerf and rework on Zerker all went live with Scion changes after all, so should we expect her to have changes or did this get forgotten about?
Loving the salt & tears on this one.

Surely sucks for the standard characters, but for the league characters - just go with the flow boys.
No mana leech, no life leech for caster boohoo...
Ever heard of something called, i dunno, POTION?
It is in the game for a reason you know ;D
"3.7.0 won't initially include enchantments for the new skills"

Why... I always start the league with a new skill, that is just sad...
Let me just put this in terms you can understand GGG:

You just lost a customer.

I have no problem with the changes to melee, I am happy those people who enjoy it are finally getting something they enjoy.

Your solution to "balance" things by GUTTING casters is beyond absurd, it's stupid.

Hello Grim Dawn.
"
Certain very powerful unique items will be harder to obtain now. This includes Headhunter, Eternity Shroud and Solstice Vigil.

I mean.. I've been playing since Closed Beta and I've never found any of the three.. Now I'll just put them in the Mirror tier of my hopes and dreams.
A good game isn't about the graphics or how big it is. A good game is one that you play for hours yet seems like minutes.
Seems a lot of things got hammered here, but dont get too excited. Some nerfs was expected, another - lets hope will not hit that hard. Im sad to see storm brand going nerfed (it was once, still too strong?), but it may be playable even now (it was my way for shaper and uber elder farming, lets hope it still can be done). About occu - you really didnt see it coming? uninterruptable regen + leech on tree? About ele - THATS sad. No prolif and reduced minimum shock :( and also, ele is almost without any defensive stats (barely paragon...) most fragile witch got most powerful skill nerf?! Mortal conv - i like this change (but im aware of that aurabots dont)

Good news time now :) Chieftain, Berserker and Slayer - GREAT job! Cant wait to see them in action.

Well, many things will change now, but we can handle it (as we always do)
"
No mana leech, no life leech for caster boohoo...
Ever heard of something called, i dunno, POTION?
It is in the game for a reason you know ;D

Yeah fully relying on flasks works on doing your low tier trash yellow maps with absolutely 0 difficulty , which is probably all you do.

But anyway, boot is still very viable way to get leech during mapping.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Jun 4, 2019, 1:05:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info