[3.7] Cyclone CwC Blade Vortex CI Trickster

Not my first char but i died a lot in red maps with 6k ES. Will take a break on that char. If someone needs gear like Disintegrator just let me know
What is a good amount of ES to have to switch to CI? My gear is pretty garbage right now, so I only have 2100 ES and 1500 health and I keep getting one-shot randomly or dying quickly to chaos that I don't catch in time.
"
Silvedl wrote:
What is a good amount of ES to have to switch to CI? My gear is pretty garbage right now, so I only have 2100 ES and 1500 health and I keep getting one-shot randomly or dying quickly to chaos that I don't catch in time.

I switched to CI at around 4500-5k Shield. You could try a solaris lorica to prevent chaos damage from bypassing your shield
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche

i made this within ~4ex spend more than 20 set of fossils try to hit both CWC and socketed gem deal 20% more dmg turn out i also hit T1 spell crit chance with shitty crit multi

i could scour suffix and multimod with chance to deal double damage but i dont have that much currency too spend good for now i guess
Is there any alternative to conc effect, or is it maybe worth taking Enigmatic Reach? My only problem with this build atm is the very small Area of blade Vortex.

"
Jugles wrote:
Is there any alternative to conc effect, or is it maybe worth taking Enigmatic Reach? My only problem with this build atm is the very small Area of blade Vortex.

You can replace it with Increased Area of Effect. I did, and everything still gets distroyed. ConcEffect is only really useful for bossing.
i restarted my char after rippin

decided to roll with Divine ire untill INcreased AOE was big enough for cyclone cwc bc to be good

seems to work pretty darn well
Hello there,

So I wanted to share my own variation of this build :). First of all, thanks for the early theorycraft, it helped me to follow some way to go, I declined your build from your PoB.

First, we are playing CI, I can't imagine to play CI without Incandescent Hearth, it just negate 25% of ele damage, plus the chaos as extra damage on top, this way I don't needed the "Escape Artiste" ascendancy (no evasion on body armor, still stun immune with Cyclone), I prefered "Patient Reaper", it give me a ton shit of regen into pack, coupled with Energy leech support in my setup it's really strong when in the middle of packs, even with 2-3 rare arround.

I also prefered to play HoI + Cold to fire support than HoA + Hypotermia, still got chill/freeze/shatter and damage are the same for both setup so, my gems are now leveled, I'll keep this, but I think I'll find an enchanted helmet with aura reservation to add HoA soon.

Early game I used a rare staff with 100%+ increased cold damage, was better than every unique you can find, and from far cheaper, and Hrimmsorrow as gloves, gives a really good amount of damage.

So I don't know how to link my whole stuff, feel free to check my char if you want to, I guess that I have many way to improve it but I'm actually farming red map without big issues (still one shoted by randoms legions rare, like everyone I guess), but damage and tankyness feels ok atm, just need to scale and improve all of this the next days / weeks :).
I'm really enjoying this build, so far i've done Hydra and Phoenix with no problem at all. It only happens from time to time i die for some Legion monsters on red tiers.

I am currently 6.9k ES, collecting money to change the armor first than the weapon, because i am not having problem in giving damage.

"
I have been running the staff variant of this build since day 1 and have had no problems at all, soon as you pick up some staff dmg nodes + Disintegrator it becomes a blender. Only deaths came early due to bad flask setups and no CWDT setup lmao.

Am i better off getting a 6L carnal over Carcass? honestly prefer getting the AOE so thinking of buying a 6L Carcass.

Thanks for the guide its been alot of fun so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info