[3.7] Cyclone CwC Blade Vortex CI Trickster

"
lethalbizz wrote:
Hi there, this build looks great. Just a question for now.. is there absolutely no way to do reflect maps, i always get reflect maps on roll (no joke) i understand avoiding one but avoiding both seems like a lot of currency will be wasted rerolling. Its not a massive deal but i was wondering, can it be done at least and its just a case of having to be very careful or not at all?

Phys reflect maps can be done if you convert all phys to elemental. Possible ways to achieve this is with Phys to Lightning support and Hrimburn/Hrimsorrow (or just Phys to Lightning swap if you already have hatred conversion watcher's eye). Alternatively with Stormwall staff what converts all your phys to ele without any other investment. Otherwise the reflect maps will still kill you and they should be avoided.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Just curious, did you decide Wicked Ward wasn't worth it with Vaal Discipline and Ghost Dance?
What are your thoughts for other links?

You still have CWDT+IC but that doesn't work anymore.

For manually casting I still think Immortal Call is the best but that leaves us with the option for another support in the IC+VRF+Inc Duration setup Probably Efficacy for more duration?

Any ideas on what to do for the extra 3 links in the body?

I'm thinking toss the movement skills in body for Phase run + Flame Dash + Increased Duration + Culling Strikes + Efficacy + Not sure what 6th link.

Or adding in wither totems into the 3 empty chest slots.
Last edited by Merix on Jun 6, 2019, 10:45:17 PM
I really want to make use of Herald of Ice, but even if you run triple herald it's lower than HoA + Hatred. Might just stack Hatred + HoI, really love the juicy shatter explosions for mapping. Really solid build, I love that 10k+ ES is so easily attainable on trickster still with realistic gear!
"
Merix wrote:
What are your thoughts for other links?

You still have CWDT+IC but that doesn't work anymore.

For manually casting I still think Immortal Call is the best but that leaves us with the option for another support in the IC+VRF+Inc Duration setup Probably Efficacy for more duration?

Any ideas on what to do for the extra 3 links in the body?

I'm thinking toss the movement skills in body for Phase run + Flame Dash + Increased Duration + Culling Strikes + Efficacy + Not sure what 6th link.

Or adding in wither totems into the 3 empty chest slots.

IC was changed but I think it still works with cwdt
Realistic dps with low investment is 500 000
Last edited by kpackapgo555 on Jun 7, 2019, 4:16:57 AM
"
Vanguard28 wrote:
Just curious, did you decide Wicked Ward wasn't worth it with Vaal Discipline and Ghost Dance?

It isnt worth it, we have Zealoths Oath and Ghost Reaver, WW makes both weaker (also we are "melee" so our ES will not start recharging that often).

"
kpackapgo555 wrote:
Realistic dps with low investment is 500 000

This looks like it is with very very low investment (as my Starter gear is already kind of budget and it has around 3M in PoB, skipping some stuff like chaos conversion amulet, maybe 2M-2.5M, skipping also ass mark ring, somewhere around 1.5-2M maybe), but yeah that sounds plausible.

Anyway, so, I decided to actually finish the guide before 3.7 release. For now, I added lvl 90, 80 and 70 trees, and I will redo the guide in few hours.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Anyway, so, I decided to actually finish the guide before 3.7 release. For now, I added lvl 90, 80 and 70 trees, and I will redo the guide in few hours.

Can't wait for changes! :)
I hope it's worth to start with your build, planning to start with it.
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Why not to use 2x Call of the Brotherhood + phys to lightning + whatcher's eye wrath + gloves + ice to fire gem?

It's triple conversion

PS cyclone already has freeze immunity
Last edited by shadowfaxenator on Jun 7, 2019, 7:24:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info