[3.7] Cyclone CwC Blade Vortex CI Trickster

"
Alexbars4 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Anyway, so, I decided to actually finish the guide before 3.7 release. For now, I added lvl 90, 80 and 70 trees, and I will redo the guide in few hours.

Can't wait for changes! :)
I hope it's worth to start with your build, planning to start with it.

I hope it will work as well, as I am planning to start with it too (unless I will decide to start with HC char, but that is unlikely :d)

"
Why not to use 2x Call of the Brotherhood + phys to lightning + whatcher's eye wrath + gloves + ice to fire gem?

It's triple conversion

PS cyclone already has freeze immunity

That definitely works and is probably also highest DPS, but it is almost very glass cannon version and I coudlnt really go CI with that reliably (well, I could, but the ES will be too low).

Cyclone does not have freeze immunity, only Stun and Knockback immunity, soo Dream Fragments for CI is still very important.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
If you manage to push this at least above 1-2 mil deeps it should be okay to clear all there is in the game.

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
unless I will decide to start with HC char, but that is unlikely :d
Those kind of decisions usually kick in at the very last moment, I know how it is. But if I decide to roll in HC I will probably still go with this. It's just rational to try it out first to see if it works well enough. In synthesis I started with my build in SC, made sure it's strong and then went over lvl 90 in one go without ny problems, because I already knew what I was doing.
Last edited by BillyofAstora on Jun 7, 2019, 8:13:24 AM
Thank you very much. After i looking patch notes i wanted to play cyclone+cwc+bv but I couldn't understand what to choose (chieftain, zerker, scion). But now i found this build. And it's awesome. It's combine nearly all my fetishes - es, ci, ghost river, life leech (one slight chagrin it's not a female character build ^_^).
Is there a viable way that we get 100% Phys conversion, but keep the defensive and offensive? Would be neat to at least run Phys-Reflect Maps.
"
Skullmancer wrote:
Is there a viable way that we get 100% Phys conversion, but keep the defensive and offensive? Would be neat to at least run Phys-Reflect Maps.

"Easiest" way would be to take Winter Spirit on tree, or as I said before Phys to Lightning gem swap. But both those options require Hatred Watcher's Eye (35% at least for winter spirit, 25% for phys to lightning).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Also hrimsorrow + hatred watcher's
but it's minus es
"
Also hrimsorrow + hatred watcher's
but it's minus es

To be fair it's a cheap unique that you can keep on your stash just for physical reflect maps. Unless it's red maps or multiple damage mods, the loss of es should't be that bad
"
"Easiest" way would be to take Winter Spirit on tree, or as I said before Phys to Lightning gem swap. But both those options require Hatred Watcher's Eye (35% at least for winter spirit, 25% for phys to lightning).

Could you put the Winter Spirit / 35% Watcher's Eye Variant into the POB?
I know these can be extreme pricey but maybe im lucky and get a good one by myself.

I made a change in the build to slightly increase the damage (not that she needs it), but i added "Shock nearby Enemies for 4 Seconds when you Focus" on the ring to use against boss.
"
Skullmancer wrote:
"

Could you put the Winter Spirit / 35% Watcher's Eye Variant into the POB?
I know these can be extreme pricey but maybe im lucky and get a good one by myself.

Winter spirit is a disgusting waste of skill points. Just swap the gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info