D3 RMAH

was probably the best thing ever created. Man I miss it.

Soon as they took it away, thats when I came to poe. I guess it was a blessing in disguise..but still..i loved selling stuff and waking up in the morning and seeing if anything sold.
Last edited by Jayburner on May 5, 2019, 1:58:36 PM
Last bumped on May 15, 2019, 4:23:57 PM
Ok I'll write that down for further use.
If that was your game... it was fun. Ruined it for those of us who just wanted an ARPG though.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If that was your game... it was fun. Ruined it for those of us who just wanted an ARPG though.
Yep.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
only issue with it was being balanced around it

... I can't truly give an unbiased opinion on it because I made over $100 post blizz fee off of it(on a wep I thought would go for $5-10 lol)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

the RMAH didnt ruin shit for you, the Blizzard Devs did that.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Thanks for speaking for me... Giving a lecture on Bessel Functions tomorrow. Want to do that too?
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

... I can't truly give an unbiased opinion on it because I made over $100 post blizz fee off of it(on a wep I thought would go for $5-10 lol)

What do you think happens if they don't balance around it? Everyone gets everything they need in a few days and gets bored
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

What do you think happens if they don't balance around it? Everyone gets everything they need in a few days and gets bored

They balanced... poorly.
Second-class poe gamer
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

you're right, Blizzard devs ruined it by putting in a RMAH

when it was removed they proved it was ruined for other reasons, mostly because people actually started playing Diablo 3 when the RMAH got removed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info