Minecraft creator and fellow Exile Notch banned from 10 year anniversary celebration for wrongthink

"
Microsoft Bans Minecraft Creator From 10 Year Celebration For Having "Wrong" Opinions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPYGTGNbRu8

More respect to Notch. This is a badge of honor. ='[.]'=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last bumped on May 7, 2019, 2:00:35 PM
Raving bigot not invited to event held by company he willingly left years ago, surprising nobody.
"
Raving bigot not invited to event held by company he willingly left years ago, surprising nobody.

Raving bigot? For saying "It's okay to be white," "We need a straight Pride Day," and telling his followers not to apologize to people who are offended by them?

Change "white" to any other ethnicity and "straight" to "transpiscean identification" and that'd be protected speech.

Not allowing one's own identity to be downgraded isn't bigotry. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Sorry, let me amend that.

Raving bigot not invited to event held by company he willingly left years ago, surprising nobody, except gamers of course.
"

Raving bigot not invited to event held by company he willingly left years ago, surprising nobody, except gamers of course.

You don't sound surprised, step up your game.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Wait he's branded a bigot because he said "it's ok to be white"?

Are people serious. Who put a stick up people's butt where they can't even go "replace white with any other skin color and it's okay, but white is off-limits, not bigotry btw".

It's not ok to be white
It's not ok to be black
It's not ok to be yellow
It's not ok to be brown
It's not ok to be pink

Choose the correct sjw sentinemt to rank up within the movement?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"

gAmErS aRe dEaD
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I blame the rise of ironic fashion for this nonsense.

I think it's more about refusing to use whatever pronouns when addressing a trans that got him into this mess.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
I think it's more about refusing to use whatever pronouns when addressing a trans that got him into this mess.

thats illegal in canada. but that is because canada explicitly does not have freedom of speech.

saddest thing, is how "discrimination" is defined in Canadian law.

"
Discrimination happens when a person experiences negative treatment or impact, intentional or not, because of their gender identity or gender expression.

essentially, get ready for all forums and public speech to be completely silenced under the guise of "offense" and "butthurtness". nobody will talk to anybody or do anything for anyone because you have no idea what the reaction will be, intended or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info