Garagre sales are worst income I ever made but wasnt about that

"
k1rage wrote:

in what universe is 2500$ six months salary?

thats a month maybe

Uhm, mine? Most of the world?
Not everything is USA or Western Europe. In Easten Europe this is basically a median salary, even lower further east and even lower in Asia and India.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"

Your life, your rules, your right but I am confused. You are complaining that old stuff worth 50 bucks didn't sell well and yet you threw away my 6 months worth of salary into the dumpster just because you could? Omegas go up in price over time as well. I'm glad that you are well off enough to act out your inner mr. Burns but in that case why not just throw all the rest of it into the landfill?

Unless it's a joke or a reference I don't get then disregard.

Im not well off I'm still working after all. I work very hard. 12-14 hrs days. Hard work like construction and management. Its just some things not worth my time. Like do you pick up a penny on the ground?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 30, 2019, 10:01:57 PM
Oi,

JohnG

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

PS I used to not like my grandad he charged me 33% interest on my first loan. He said well develope your credit - go to a bank if you don't like it. I was 13.

- Man I'm getting so emotional.

I'll stomp that out by morning.

bye

Would play "My Way", Frank S, but that'd be too slow and I don't know anything over 150 bpm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info