Garagre sales are worst income I ever made but wasnt about that

So my grand parents are moving into one of those assisted living facilities orwhatever - basically free movies food cleaning - all you gotta do is pay 4K a month, So they cleaned out house - I'm all just get a fucking dupster or two - but no I set up tables friday and Saturday and lay out all this shit. Llike thousands of things.

Total sales today was $232, Look Im not no bazillioninare but if I dont make $500 a day not worth my time. This took up three days of my time.

No one wants to pay anything for anything. Like there was a 40" lCd my grandad said $50 ppl started at $5. Fuck this.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 27, 2019, 8:30:17 PM
Last bumped on May 1, 2019, 9:35:14 PM
Yeah people are largely cheap pricks. You should have just sent it to charity or something.
Censored.
Yeah, they suck. Had one a couple of years back, never again. Someone should warn people that hawking your worthless crap to bored neighbourhood types isn't half as fun as a real retail job.

Junk markets are good though, for flogging stuff off; also have done that when drastic moving.

We accumulate too much crap, most of it we don't even look at.

Last edited by erdelyii on Apr 27, 2019, 9:57:45 PM
40" LCD TV? I would've started at $10.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Offer: 3 Chaos for the works. pst
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
It's great to attend, not so much to sell.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
It's great to attend, not so much to sell.

This is my first garage/estate sale. I knew the fergengi would be out in full force tho. Thats why I said get a dumpster or two. My grandparents dont exactly need the money either - but they kept telling me someone maybe could use this. To that I said well let's load up my trailer and take it to goodwill. Never again. Unless they ask me too again :P

Anyway long story short I'ma have a couple guys over in the morning to pack up rest and take to goodwill and habitat for humanity..like shoulda been done from start. In sum this is costing me money.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 28, 2019, 1:58:35 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Never again. Unless they ask me too again :P
It's not everyday that you can watch a person's resolve form and then completely evaporate in less than 5 seconds.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
You should have just sent it to charity or something.

Pretty much this. Besides freeing up a lot of your own time, most charities do a decent job of placing the stuff with people that could use it instead of cheapskates that are just gonna resell it on eBay.
Yea, they expect stuff for almost free and want to haggle over something marked 50 cents. Garage sales are not worth the hassle. You're a good son, Aim_Deep!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info