Photographers?

"
The pictures are great.

Whats even better is the person that you convinced to hike that snow covered mount with you. That ones a keeper.

Not often enough do we get a good picture of one of those.

Yep, she really got into it which surprised me, before we met 7 years ago she never even hiked. Or 8 years? I don't know, every year both of us is trying to guess how many years we've been together, sometimes I am right and sometimes she is right, we use facebook to determine that :D

"
erdelyii wrote:

For art, why not peel back some centuries before the glorious days of the merchant class and profess?

Professing Photographer, perhaps?

Besides, you sold some, you ain't going to the Olympics, mate.

Ha, alright then, professing it is.

Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
:)

Sunsets, I do sunsets.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
These are beautiful reminds me of Peter Lik (I know I know a lot of people don’t consider him great). However he does sell and I was going to purchase one of his limited collections, I just didnt like the fact he edits his photography and the curator was a little sketchy. I digress....

Anyways my Pedigree, I attend Art Basel and took Photography in college....

I really love the gradients in your work... Also there seems to be a story to each one. But my eye does travel around the canvas which is a good thing. Not sure if you found your niche yet... But I can definitely say they are interesting and worth more than what they sell for.

-Cheers
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 2, 2019, 2:32:11 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
These are beautiful reminds me of Peter Lik (I know I know a lot of people don’t consider him great). However he does sell and I was going to purchase one of his limited collections, I just didnt like the fact he edits his photography and the curator was a little sketchy. I digress....

Anyways my Pedigree, I attend Art Basel and took Photography in college....

I really love the gradients in your work... Also there seems to be a story to each one. But my eye does travel around the canvas which is a good thing. Not sure if you found your niche yet... But I can definitely say they are interesting and worth more than what they sell for.

-Cheers

Thanks mate! I'm not the greatest fan of Lik, to me he's more of a digital artist than a photographer, he does composites and in the process creates a picture of something that never existed. That's ok, but a different art form than photography.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info