[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

Is there any other way to avoid getting ignited (DOT) ?

It's hard to find a corrupted Kikazaru in Standard that have the
"Cannot Be Ignited" Implicit :)
Last edited by vdcterminator on Jun 29, 2019, 7:49:39 AM
Very rough math here (rounding to the nearest 100,000) the build has 2mil dps per totem for a total of 14mil. But if you use another wand, i just replaced the shield with the same wand in PoB, u lose a totem but the dps jumps to 2.9 mil for a total of 17.4 mil.

Oh and without Bottle Faith (specific to only last league) the dps of this build drops a lot, down to 1.4mil per totem with the shield
Last edited by TGGarrett on Jun 29, 2019, 2:57:46 PM
This build needs a lot of work for 3.7, the minor nodes by Scion start got major nerf so unnatural instinct no longer hugely boosts DPS. Also the flask is unavailable meaning huge DPS loss.
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
This build needs a lot of work for 3.7, the minor nodes by Scion start got major nerf so unnatural instinct no longer hugely boosts DPS. Also the flask is unavailable meaning huge DPS loss.

Both were addressed near the bottom of the build, but the PoB link does need updating. Even with these changes, 1.4mil dps per totem is great
"
TGGarrett wrote:
Very rough math here (rounding to the nearest 100,000) the build has 2mil dps per totem for a total of 14mil. But if you use another wand, i just replaced the shield with the same wand in PoB, u lose a totem but the dps jumps to 2.9 mil for a total of 17.4 mil.

Oh and without Bottle Faith (specific to only last league) the dps of this build drops a lot, down to 1.4mil per totem with the shield

Main takeaway here is that math is rough, especially POB math.

You will definitely feel a difference between a build dealing 1M Shaper DPS and 10M DPS, but won't really notice a difference between 10M and 15M same you won't notice increase from 20M to 30M.

Looking at the videos, this one is clearly a ~10M dps build with attainable gear, no doubts here.

As for POB, I've crunched about 30mil (5 totems x 6mil) without Bottled Faith. And without the new Jewel that gives 25% chance for double damage.
Some tweeks had to be made:

Flasks: Atrizi, Wise Oak, Vinktar.
Watcher's Eye with triple Hatred: Add, Pen & Crit.
Tree: +1 curse, +2 power charges, Pain Attunement.
Skills: Vaal RF, Ice Spear 24 + All supports 22, Any form of Frenzy Charge generation
Curses: Assasin's Mark, Ele Weakness, Frostbite & Proj. Weakness
Item changes:
- Atziri Shield, Cowards Belt, Mark of the Shaper + 1 (Can do 2 x Precursor Rings), Helm -cold res, GLoves +spell crit chance +inc dmg vs chilled, Boots +1 curse (Windshriek).

Will you be able to get all of it active at same time? Probably no. Should try to? Probably not.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
"
zoNiklv wrote:
"
TGGarrett wrote:

Main takeaway here is that math is rough, especially POB math.

You will definitely feel a difference between a build dealing 1M Shaper DPS and 10M DPS, but won't really notice a difference between 10M and 15M same you won't notice increase from 20M to 30M.

Looking at the videos, this one is clearly a ~10M dps build with attainable gear, no doubts here.

As for POB, I've crunched about 30mil (5 totems x 6mil) without Bottled Faith. And without the new Jewel that gives 25% chance for double damage.
Some tweeks had to be made:

Flasks: Atrizi, Wise Oak, Vinktar.
Watcher's Eye with triple Hatred: Add, Pen & Crit.
Tree: +1 curse, +2 power charges, Pain Attunement.
Skills: Vaal RF, Ice Spear 24 + All supports 22, Any form of Frenzy Charge generation
Curses: Assasin's Mark, Ele Weakness, Frostbite & Proj. Weakness
Item changes:
- Atziri Shield, Cowards Belt, Mark of the Shaper + 1 (Can do 2 x Precursor Rings), Helm -cold res, GLoves +spell crit chance +inc dmg vs chilled, Boots +1 curse (Windshriek).

Will you be able to get all of it active at same time? Probably no. Should try to? Probably not.

Share a pob link

Also most builds becomes great when you sink that type of currency into it
Last edited by TGGarrett on Jun 29, 2019, 5:40:02 PM
"
TGGarrett wrote:
Share a pob link

Also most builds becomes great when you sink that type of currency into it

Didn't save it, so you'd have to manually repeat the process of transforming OPs stuff if you really into it.

Definition of great may vary person-to-person, but most of the people agree that great builds do not rely on currency to function effectively. It also depends on what are build's goals etc.

You were worried about POB dps being not as advertised and I hear you because some people do post wrong information in their build guides and leave people frustrated.

But worry not, by doing simple tweaks like adding more curses, frenzy charges, applying shock, Vaal RF and adding damage flasks you will compensate for loss of bottled faith and gain more. Rest is just a cherry on top that is not required unless you are into min-maxing the build you like.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Wasn't worried a bit, just sharing my findings for people that may be thinking about trying out the build since the OP didn't fully update.
To those concerned about the build in 3.7, some minor tweaks from the original and the build is very very comfortable to play. I mapped with Deadeye for a while, but OP is right Chieftain is a major boost to survivability with totem leech. I would definitely NOT dual wield wands. The added DPS is not a good trade-off for the loss in defense, especially if playing Legion league with all the heavy hitters.

Inserting about 10-12 exalt into the build, I killed Uber Elder with quite little hassle. I wouldn't call the mapping slow either, you're just limited by your movement speed and how many totems you want to put on the ground.

I recommend people try this out! Not a league-starter, but god damn this was fun to play.
Last edited by Grumpsy918 on Jun 29, 2019, 11:13:49 PM
Hi can this build still comfortable reach depth 1000+?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info