[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

You should probably remove the Unique Sulphur Flask from recommendations. Its way too pricey even in Standard. Keep it as an extreme QoL upgrade for damage. Its very misleading if you're using unavailable or hard to get items to misrepresent the dps. Its 10 mil with all 7 totems out and around 4-5 million on non-gg gear. (Which is still awesome)
Hi All
I am trying this build now on Legion and i dont know...even with 6l tabula progressing the story feels kinda slow.
I am at lv51 now in act 7. I am asking others using this build -is it worth the grind as it is going to recover for late game or maybe at this point it is simpler to reroll to smth more meta?
I see cyclone builds breezing through shit smooth as silk...
"
zegri wrote:
Hi All
I am trying this build now on Legion and i dont know...even with 6l tabula progressing the story feels kinda slow.
I am at lv51 now in act 7. I am asking others using this build -is it worth the grind as it is going to recover for late game or maybe at this point it is simpler to reroll to smth more meta?
I see cyclone builds breezing through shit smooth as silk...

Once you get at least a 5 link soul mantle robe and the devouring diadem circlet the build starts getting really good. I don't know how it would be without a decent budget but I've invested a few exalts into mine (jwls + linked armour + dying sun) so far and it's going really good (I'm 80 at the moment).

Map clearing feels pretty good and bosses have been super easy (only tried up to t12 so far). Legion monoliths are great on this build as well I'm able to clear pretty much everything each time, i got my 150 cleared in one encounter achievement before I hit 70 on this build.
Hi, i have some question

1. Is "Sanctum of through" note good?
2. How about take avatar of fire and use cold to fire gem to convert to fire version (With chieftain ascendent)?

Sorry for my bad english
Last edited by insangel0001 on Jun 20, 2019, 11:59:52 AM
I'm liking this build for boss kills but clearspeed is disappointing at low budgets.

Of the more expensive items, I have only the diadem, dying sun, and a 5L soul-mantle.

On a low budget, you can't afford the radius jewels (might of the meek x2 and unnatural instinct x1), nor can you afford a corrupt amulet with an additional curse, so what I did is drop the chieftain ascendancy and respec into occultist instead for +1 additional curse and stun immunity.

Also swap Zealot's Oath (regen > ES) for Wicked Ward (ES recharge is protected) and it's way better for clearspeed and survivability.

Once I have 10ex to throw at this build I'll go back to lllnonstop's guide, but for people using this on a low budget, I can highly recommend the alterations I've made until you can at least afford the radius jewels and an additional curse:

5.8m dps in my rubbish league-starter gear:
50c Diadem, 20c Dying Sun, 40c Soul Mantle 5L and the rest is 1-2c cheap!

Spoiler

Last edited by xw_ziggy on Jun 20, 2019, 2:39:30 PM
Is this build really worth trying at less than 10ex ?
"
xw_ziggy wrote:
I'm liking this build for boss kills but clearspeed is disappointing at low budgets.

Of the more expensive items, I have only the diadem, dying sun, and a 5L soul-mantle.

On a low budget, you can't afford the radius jewels (might of the meek x2 and unnatural instinct x1), nor can you afford a corrupt amulet with an additional curse, so what I did is drop the chieftain ascendancy and respec into occultist instead for +1 additional curse and stun immunity.

Also swap Zealot's Oath (regen > ES) for Wicked Ward (ES recharge is protected) and it's way better for clearspeed and survivability.

Once I have 10ex to throw at this build I'll go back to lllnonstop's guide, but for people using this on a low budget, I can highly recommend the alterations I've made until you can at least afford the radius jewels and an additional curse:

5.8m dps in my rubbish league-starter gear:
50c Diadem, 20c Dying Sun, 40c Soul Mantle 5L and the rest is 1-2c cheap!

Spoiler

This seems pretty solid - thanks man
The build looks very interesting, might make a second char when I get more currency and most of the maps completed, instead of my Flicker / AW Slayer for Endgame.

How well does it do the Monoliths, more so the Endgame army fights, if you have a clue yet :)
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
Is this build really worth trying at less than 10ex ?

Definitely, if you want single-target damage.

It's not a fast mapper - clearspeed is mediocre at my level (1ex) and the mapping videos in this guide don't look particularly good at 25ex either.

At 10ex all you really sacrifice is unnatural instinct. That's not a deal-breaker, but your hp and es will be lower as a result.

At 5-10ex, you should be able to pick up a +1 curse amulet which lets you spec as per this guide.

Without a +1 curse amulet you need to make the alterations I made a few posts up from this. I don't think this guide works at all unless you can get a 5L Soul Mantle, Dying Sun, and Devouring Diadem.
Last edited by xw_ziggy on Jun 21, 2019, 11:48:22 AM
Hey loving the build thus far I was looking at the tree do you think going for sanctum of thought would be good because that would put us at 100% reduced effect on the curses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info