[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
MarronPath wrote:
Didn't see the question. wich one is better : mom eldrich or low life? more tank? more dps?

I would go for LL/CI everytime over the other two options, way more tanky, easy to get 10k ES, feels much much better overall but thats just my opinion based on my expirience. I am playing EB/MoM frostbolt now and i have over 7k eHP with Arctic armour , ghost shrouds and 18% block staff and every now and then im getting randomly deleted from oneshots in badass mod maps, that never happens to my LL ES guy feels immortal honestly if u dont play rambo style
"
Zandobis wrote:
What main mod do I want on my watcher's eye??? Can you link a example please.

In the gear section there is a image with the jewels im using, but its Non-Ailment chaos damage over time multiplier while affected by malevolence

http://poe.trade/search/atumoyamawasok

The price went up more than double of those, when i bought it little before i published the build it was 2-2.5 ex and there were tons of them now they start from 5-6 ex, but its still worth it !
For Righteous army... how do we benifit from that? What's the 'minion' skill that we use?
"
Zandobis wrote:
For Righteous army... how do we benifit from that? What's the 'minion' skill that we use?

We take spiritual aid after righteous army "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you"
So we dont actually use a minion? I was confused. lol sorry im new to these builds.
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
MarronPath wrote:
Didn't see the question. wich one is better : mom eldrich or low life? more tank? more dps?

I would go for LL/CI everytime over the other two options, way more tanky, easy to get 10k ES, feels much much better overall but thats just my opinion based on my expirience. I am playing EB/MoM frostbolt now and i have over 7k eHP with Arctic armour , ghost shrouds and 18% block staff and every now and then im getting randomly deleted from oneshots in badass mod maps, that never happens to my LL ES guy feels immortal honestly if u dont play rambo style

thx for the answer !
Having trouble with sustaining mana, since soulrend uses a ton of mana and we reserve quite a bit, only a problem on bosses though
"
Shlumped wrote:
Having trouble with sustaining mana, since soulrend uses a ton of mana and we reserve quite a bit, only a problem on bosses though

do u swap GMP for energy leech/empower for boses? that drops the mana cost by a lot!
I can't have both clarity and purity if ice. not enough life...
how can you run with both active at high level? i have 1.547 life
Am I wrong in thinking this jewel would be perfect for this build?

I got it on my only uber elder kill this league, but as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to try it out. This build might be perfect for it:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info