[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
BeneTleilax wrote:
I can't have both clarity and purity if ice. not enough life...
how can you run with both active at high level? i have 1.547 life

well u dont run Clarity at lvl20 , u run it on the level that allows u to link it with blood magic so u have 10-20 life left but i guarantee u can have purity of ice clarity with bloodmagic becouse i am using it in my weapon
"
nomnaut wrote:
Am I wrong in thinking this jewel would be perfect for this build?

I got it on my only uber elder kill this league, but as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to try it out. This build might be perfect for it:

its a good jewel, the clarity mod is very good and expensive literally for every ES build, the perfect jewel would be this clarity mod + non ailment chaos damage over time multiplier from Malevolence but what u have is pretty good. Its u want more damage u can sell it and buy Malevolence DoT multiplier watchers or if u feel your damage is good enough allready u can keep this one, specially when u have extra bonus from Purity of Ice thats gona be very usefull since we run 84/85 max cold resist its pretty good overall
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 31, 2019, 8:27:25 AM
If you have a 6link SHavronnes, but no white socket. Any other jewel comp u use on bosses?
"
Zandobis wrote:
If you have a 6link SHavronnes, but no white socket. Any other jewel comp u use on bosses?

if u dont have white sockets u have two options, u either dont swap gmp for boses if u have enough damage (im curently doing uber elder with gmp coz the damage is big enough and im lazy to swap gems) or you are making ur sockets with energy leech and u swap swift afflication for gmp for maping, but your goal shoul be to get white sockets in near future :)
hi i am in act 6 and struggling on energy shield/life any gear suggestions would be great otherwise loving the build
"
Xavilian wrote:
hi i am in act 6 and struggling on energy shield/life any gear suggestions would be great otherwise loving the build

Use Mark of Submission ring with warlord's mark inside
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
Zandobis wrote:

if u dont have white sockets u have two options, u either dont swap gmp for boses if u have enough damage (im curently doing uber elder with gmp coz the damage is big enough and im lazy to swap gems) or you are making ur sockets with energy leech and u swap swift afflication for gmp for maping, but your goal shoul be to get white sockets in near future :)

What is exactly enough damage ? how much soulrend tooltip is needed ? it is possible with cerberus limb ? isn't an awesome multicrafted weapon needed?
"
MarronPath wrote:
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
Zandobis wrote:

What is exactly enough damage ? how much soulrend tooltip is needed ? it is possible with cerberus limb ? isn't an awesome multicrafted weapon needed?

My PoB damage on shaper with cerberus limb is 650k, with gmp is around 400k and its still pretty easy fight. I would say enough damage is around 300k, consider the fact that this is DoT damage . Dont ever watch the tooltip damage coz u gona get more confused than its gona actually help u, load up ur character in Path of Bulding and check it up there. Also in the build there is PoB link to my character so u can load it and take a look.
This really is awesome, honestly i'd love to see some examples of gear that could replace the uniques, mainly because like you said, there's better alternatives.

I wanted to do a soulrend character for a bit and after i bought a shavs for 2ex i was still on the fence until i 6 linked it in like 100 fusings and got the appropriate colors
Spoiler

This character has been breezing through the atlas with the bare minimum gear you linked though, i did have a bit of an issue on Chimera due to the constant burning damage stopping the ES recharge, looks like ill need a flask for it in the future. I'm working towards the other fights atm.

Unfortunately i have absolutely no idea how this whole syndicate thing works atm since the last league i played was Harby, i've just been randomly clicking so ill have to look into how exactly you get vorici into research so i can try for one of those white sockets.
Last edited by TTGJailbreak on Apr 2, 2019, 4:25:19 AM
"
TTGJailbreak wrote:
This really is awesome, honestly i'd love to see some examples of gear that could replace the uniques, mainly because like you said, there's better alternatives.

I wanted to do a soulrend character for a bit and after i bought a shavs for 2ex i was still on the fence until i 6 linked it in like 100 fusings and got the appropriate colors
Spoiler

This character has been breezing through the atlas with the bare minimum gear you linked though, i did have a bit of an issue on Chimera due to the constant burning damage stopping the ES recharge, looks like ill need a flask for it in the future. I'm working towards the other fights atm.

Unfortunately i have absolutely no idea how this whole syndicate thing works atm since the last league i played was Harby, i've just been randomly clicking so ill have to look into how exactly you get vorici into research so i can try for one of those white sockets.

you can just buy vorici service from someone but be sure he gives u something while he holds ur shavrone so u dont get scammed!

otherwise if u wanna use rares instead of uniques u can get a abyssal belt with 40+ maximum es, % to maximum es from chest and some resist and u can look for boots with 30+ movement speed, big es and chance to evade spells is pretty big

i would recommend to keep the weapon/shield becouse the damage from that combo is pretty decent and the es bonus we get is absoutly huge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info