[3.7] SSDD's Soulrend Trickster LL - all content down DEATHLESS , 1 mil DPS UPDATED

"
FakelZ wrote:
Nice to play bane/soulrend, no need to aim like ED, just running around, pressing 2 buttons. So far killed shaper, but he is a way to easy to beat. Tried uber elder and didnt sucess, everything was nice, till the last phase, died few times to some sort of degen, guess it's a black mess on the floor, but not sure. So far really enjoying build. There is a lot improvements to do, if only I had currency xD

I am glad u are enjoying it!
You can improve your helm, gloves and second ring for not much i guess, try to craft delirium gloves for 30% more damage over time for bane setup, thats gona be some damage boost, and about the uber elder its matter of practice, but i can say i tried uber elder with many many different characters and this one is one of the easiest ever to do the fight with, u dont need to be standing still spaming spells becouse its DoT, u dont need to be close to them, also double curses helps a lot if u keep em cursed all the time, overall its pretty good for this fight . Try to get the +1 projectyle enchant and craft it with chaos+energy sheild fossils for something around 300 es and -9 chaos resistence and then u can swap the GMP for a damage gem (empower4, energy leech, arcane surge), but that would require to make one of your green sockets on shavrone into white with vorici in research.
P.S. also u can gather some chaos and buy lvl21 soulrend, i am even using non quality one becouse the damage difference is so small and i got one for 70c when 21/20 was 2.5 ex
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 24, 2019, 8:33:36 AM
Atm very poor with currency, hope will manage to kill uber elder with last attempt I have xD. Anyway thx for advices

Edit^ Killed from my second attempt. Now aim for uber atziri. Is she harder to beat?
Last edited by FakelZ on Mar 24, 2019, 4:18:13 PM
"
FakelZ wrote:

Edit^ Killed from my second attempt. Now aim for uber atziri. Is she harder to beat?

no thats one of the best characters to kill uber atziri with since u dont reflect ur chaos damage and ur dot harms while u evade the oneshot mechanics
If you do use Presence of Chayula, would it be necessary to get reserved mana reduction off of the tree?

This build is sweet! Thanks for sharing it!
"
Pracis wrote:
If you do use Presence of Chayula, would it be necessary to get reserved mana reduction off of the tree?

Thanks you too my man, and no u wont need any mana reservation from the tree !
Esh's Visage would this work if you are broke?
"
Turska89 wrote:
Esh's Visage would this work if you are broke?

Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield while not on Low Life or Low Mana

so for this shield to work u gota be more than 35% life and mana all the time so im not sure that this will work, u can just go CI and use 3 curses , warlord mark on hit ring for mana regain and despair/temp chains in bane until u get shavrones
Last edited by ssddHell on Mar 25, 2019, 1:18:18 PM
Okey thanks😁
"
ssddHell wrote:
"
Pracis wrote:

Thanks you too my man, and no u wont need any mana reservation from the tree !

I just got a presence of chayula and cant use blood magic(lvl 17) with both purity of ice 20 and clarity 15. i only have enough health to use 1 of the buffs. does this mean i need to stack more health to use chayula since im at 402/1,388Life with purity of ice on but no clarity active (this is with chayula on). Or is there another way of making this neck piece work? (Sorry if this is a dumb question, only my 2nd league). Without chayula everything works out fine. but as soon as i put it on i noticed i couldn't use 2 of the buffs anymore.

Thanks for the build btw, lots of fun, really enjoying it so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info