a

"
artemis7812 wrote:
Here is my build, interested in your opinion

Yeah, doesn't look bad at all: although I'd change increased area of effect from your VRF + Wave + Decoy totem to Increased Duration.

Setup looks okay :)

If you want me to tell you what to upgrade next:
- Lioneyes Remorse: you can get a higher roll for pretty cheap
- Circle of Anguish: if you have some money, buying ones with 'Herald of Ash has % Increased buff effect' and 'increased fire damage while under herald of ash'.
- Really expensive: Probably a +1 to socketed gems or +2 to AoE gems skin of the loyal, also a lvl 4 empower.
Thank you so much for the advice and good luck.
when crafting weapons, which is more powerfull : increased spell damage or increased Fire Damage ? Or they actually equal?
Thanks for the build dude. I've transfered from storm brand to this one and don't regret it. It is certainly more fun for me. NoW I finally managed to get to lvl 100 so i'll try this spell as the Elementalist, and I hope it Will Work even better.
Heaven's rain falls upon faces of the children who look skyward
Twisting metal through the air
Scars and screams so you might know his fury
Hey Uly,

I've been playing this build for the whole league, very much enjoyed it, almost got it gear wise pretty complete (to my ability) just need to level it more but I keep ripping.

Here's the gear I'm using. A little low on life perhaps and I'm running some strange dex pathing to fit some gear on. I'm sure there are things that could be fixed or changed but I thought I'd post this to see if you folks might have any immediate suggestions? (belt is the obvious one but an upgrade is too expensive, glove enchant too) I have 417k tooltip dps and several million in PoB.

I've pretty much completed maps, Chimera is difficult otherwise most other bosses, excluding uber elder, seem pretty trivial. Still some random deaths here and there, mostly porcupines, but hell, I'm probably not the best player out there by any means.

Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by Isula on May 9, 2019, 8:20:11 PM
"
jackbubu wrote:
when crafting weapons, which is more powerfull : increased spell damage or increased Fire Damage ? Or they actually equal?

They are both the same for this build :) you can craft pure increased fire damage and it will be the same as increased spell damage.
"
P1nKert0n wrote:
Thanks for the build dude. I've transfered from storm brand to this one and don't regret it. It is certainly more fun for me. NoW I finally managed to get to lvl 100 so i'll try this spell as the Elementalist, and I hope it Will Work even better.

As an elementalist, I'd try to buy at least two 'Circle of Anguish' rings with 'Herald of Ash has (70-100)% increased Buff Effect'. This will be great for clear using prolif from Elementalist, as it buffs our Puriflame damage along with the aoe burn from Herald of Ash :)
thanks for the build, man, very helpful, i only have one problem, i got my hands on a carcass jack but i'm having troubles getting the r-b-b-b-b-b colour sockets on it, what's the best way to achieve that? just spamming chromatics on it? thanks
oh, and almost forgot, having troubles with dex
"
neagah13 wrote:

oh, and almost forgot, having troubles with dex

first time playing poe and this build is amazing!
I'm nowhere close to your gear but like this guy, have some issue with missing dex.

Great guide!
Sorry for my bad english!

How I can accumulate 6k+ life?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Ishodnik604/characters

I am compared my life stats on equipment and Ulys stats. Difference is near 30 points. But I have only 5,5K life.

P.S. Sorry for that english again))))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info