a

Are you going to update this for Legion? Im keen to give it a try
"
Kashyn wrote:
Are you going to update this for Legion? Im keen to give it a try

Yes, I have my updated version nearly ready and I'm going to post it within following 10 hours (at least that's my plan).
Guide should be updated for Legion 3.7 Patch.

Biggest threat was the Warlord's Mark nerf. Starting from this patch it will apply to attacks only, which makes it virtually useless for our build.

Now, this build will utilise the Eldritch Battery keystone to spend Energy Shield instead of Mana for your spells.

To obtain even a small amount of life leech, we will use one of these two items:
Doryani's Catalyst (unique weapon)
Doryani's Invitation (unique belt)

They both grant us 0.2% leech, which is more than enough to sustain.
My first post is for thanking Uly for the guide.

Started playing a few weeks ago.
Didn't want to copy past a Build, so knowing nothing of the game I've made my templar, focusing on glacial hammer.
I really enjoyed playing it even if it was slow at movement (the leap I think it's not made for the Joypad..)
Finished the game, without particular struggle but being slow in movement and in killing.
Started doing the endgame content..and started struggling to kill fast ( I wasn't able to do basically anything with the incursions quests..).
Then I gave up, copied this build and..
Izaro Merciless done with my glacial hammer was a 10 minute (epic though , I'd say..) battle.
Izaro Eternal done with this build was..less than 10 second. I couldn't believe it. I'm basically destroying things up to map tier 13 till now...and I'm still running with the belt with cold damage multiplier from my previous build!
So.. A few questions now:
Having started a few weeks ago and having still plenty of content to do I don't think I'll start over with Legion. Will the skill tree of this Build be affected by the new patch?

Funny story: bought the ring for the curse suggested for about 1 or 2 ex..
The day after I've read the patch that makes that ring useless for this build .. Swapped with a rare ring already.. :D
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jun 6, 2019, 11:36:47 PM
"
Asra101010 wrote:

Didn't want to copy past a Build, so knowing nothing of the game I've made my templar, focusing on glacial hammer.
I really enjoyed playing it even if it was slow at movement (the leap I think it's not made for the Joypad..)
Finished the game, without particular struggle but being slow in movement and in killing.
Started doing the endgame content..and started struggling to kill fast ( I wasn't able to do basically anything with the incursions quests..).
Izaro Merciless done with my glacial hammer was a 10 minute (epic though , I'd say..) battle.
Izaro Eternal done with this build was..less than 10 second. I couldn't believe it. I'm basically destroying things up to map tier 13 till now...and I'm still running with the belt with cold damage multiplier from my previous build!
Having started a few weeks ago and having still plenty of content to do I don't think I'll start over with Legion. Will the skill tree of this Build be affected by the new patch?

The day after I've read the patch that makes that ring useless for this build .. Swapped with a rare ring already.. :D

Great to see my guide fulfilling its purpose and helping firt-time/beginner players :D

If you haven't done that yet, I really advise using Doryani's Catalyst to fix our lack of life leech (because Warlords Mark nerf) and change the tree to the current one (with Eldritch Battery).
Very nice guide bro! im thinking about making this or Divine Ire inquisitor, what do you think about pro/cons against that build?
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Asra101010 wrote:

Great to see my guide fulfilling its purpose and helping firt-time/beginner players :D

If you haven't done that yet, I really advise using Doryani's Catalyst to fix our lack of life leech (because Warlords Mark nerf) and change the tree to the current one (with Eldritch Battery).

I was already using it cause I still need to get to shaper and crafting stuff.. So no problem for that.
I'm not having problem for now in life sustainability, is it mandatory the Eldritch? What are we giving up to get it?
A (very) noob question: once Legion hit ps4, the standard league will be filled with the new content?
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jun 7, 2019, 2:18:41 PM
"
Asra101010 wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Asra101010 wrote:

I was already using it cause I still need to get to shaper and crafting stuff.. So no problem for that.
I'm not having problem for now in life sustainability, is it mandatory the Eldritch? What are we giving up to get it?
A (very) noob question: once Legion hit ps4, the standard league will be filled with the new content?

No, standart and legion are separate legues so you wont have nothing at legion.
Ye I know that, I didn't make it clear.
I l'd like to know if the STANDARD league will see the new content coming with Legion.
I mean, beginning Monday will I drop the new divination card for example if I'll keep playing standard and not legion?
Thank u
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jun 7, 2019, 3:32:28 PM
Thanks for your work, I'll use it in 3.7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info