a

"
P1nKert0n wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/GCtX08g
made the fight a oneshot contest.
And I don't knoW What to do to complete it next time. I Would really appreciate a good advice!

It was after the patch, but I don't think I rolled damage mods at all.
Hi again!

I finally managed to complete the quest for Zana and the Elder (without much difficulty) and now I am starting with the quest for the shaper. I must admit that I have trouble with the four guardians. For now I only have miraculously managed to defeat that of the Phoenix map.

The guide explains the priority in terms of statistics and gives tips for the endgame, but I must admit that I have trouble determining which item I must change in priority, right now, knowing that I have not yet the currencies for craft me a second scepter.
Obviously I need to upgrade my survivability but.. idk.

Do you have any advice to give me ? Thank you. <3

The stuff I'm using for now :

It gives me around 5,2k hp + 0,6k ES (capped for all elemental resists).
Last edited by Kateroze on Apr 18, 2019, 2:36:00 PM
"
Kateroze wrote:
Hi again!

I finally managed to complete the quest for Zana and the Elder (without much difficulty) and now I am starting with the quest for the shaper. I must admit that I have trouble with the four guardians. For now I only have miraculously managed to defeat that of the Phoenix map.

The guide explains the priority in terms of statistics and gives tips for the endgame, but I must admit that I have trouble determining which item I must change in priority, right now, knowing that I have not yet the currencies for craft me a second scepter.
Obviously I need to upgrade my survivability but.. idk.

Do you have any advice to give me ? Thank you. <3

The stuff I'm using for now :

It gives me around 5,2k hp + 0,6k ES (capped for all elemental resists).

I'd say that the boots could be changed, life on them is pretty low. Maybe you rolled difficult mods on the guardian maps?
Thank you for your answer!
I don't remember all the mods but I don't think it was the main issue with the guardians. I think that the main issue was my lack of skill: it should be better when I learn the different boss patterns. ^^'

I followed your suggestion and replaced my boots. The life roll is not really big but let's try this.
I managed to get more elemental resistances, so I was able to also change my belt and get more life and cool stats:

The crafted mod on the belt is perfectly useless but I will change it when the time comes. :)
Last edited by Kateroze on Apr 19, 2019, 4:34:14 AM
"
Kateroze wrote:
Thank you for your answer!
I don't remember all the mods but I don't think it was the main issue with the guardians. I think that the main issue was my lack of skill: it should be better when I learn the different boss patterns. ^^'

I followed your suggestion and replaced my boots. The life roll is not really big but let's try this.
I managed to get more elemental resistances, so I was able to also change my belt and get more life and cool stats:

The crafted mod on the belt is perfectly useless but I will change it when the time comes. :)

If you need help learning the guardians, here's a useful link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w3SiYhqiA4&t=273s
Alright who wants to buy this

Want 30ex but I'll do 20 for my besties in Uly's thread. lol
PC synth league SC
Last edited by Bodach on Apr 21, 2019, 12:50:32 AM
Wow, such a nice sceptre here. Gratz! :D
For the mom eb variant, what do you replace Arcane Surge with? I tried Onslaught Support but it feels clunky.
"
xessos wrote:
For the mom eb variant, what do you replace Arcane Surge with? I tried Onslaught Support but it feels clunky.

Honestly don't know, maybe something like culling strike could be good?
"
Bodach wrote:
Alright who wants to buy this

Want 30ex but I'll do 20 for my besties in Uly's thread. lol
PC synth league SC

Oh my god, that's a god-level sceptre lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info