Incinerate

Data miners confirmed it, incinerate receives a 60% damage buff. Seems kinda low because you shotgunning is removed and still want to use gmp for aoe. However gmp also received a buff because it now has only a -26% multipler.

Tocompare the old incinerate with the new.

Old with gmp: 50%*5 = 250%

New with gmp including the 60% buff: 160%*0,74 = 118%

Regardless of how you put it, incinerate has its more damage reduced by 132%.

With best regards

vangrandson

Edit:

Forgot to mention that the damage effectiveness got reduced from 30% to 10%.

RIIIIIIP incinerate!!!
Last edited by vangrandson on Apr 22, 2015, 4:41:35 AM
whats wrong with my account, I always double post?
Last edited by vangrandson on Apr 21, 2015, 11:49:03 AM
So my incinerate build does a PALTRY 4k dps and when in groups is the slowest to clear out areas and damage bosses. I love that it can stand up to almost anything using EB+MoM+AA, even with the low damage. So GGG is not only removing the ability to EB+MoM+AA but they are removing shotgun effect of Incinerate and about %150 damage...

I don't get it. I just don't get it. They will leave these 50k-100k builds alone that can tank Atziri, but my stupid little AA+EB+MoM incinerate build that cost me practically nothing and is the most fun I've had playing the game over the past year and a half gets completely wiped out. Looks like 2.0 is when I stop playing this game and stop paying for stash tabs. Unbelievable.

Thanks GGG.

Edit: If your intention was to make Incinerate completely unusable, job done.
Last edited by Shinare on Apr 23, 2015, 5:03:46 PM
wait till you actually play it before "slamming" >.>
No "slamming". Just bummin hard and feelin a little butt hurt.
Shotgun removal was the only "nerf" incinerate needed, Damage effectiveness from 30% to 10% is outright killing it.
Now let's compare something on the current beta:

Incinerate:
0.24 Cast Speed
10% Damage Effectiveness
0% Critical Chance
166.5 Average Damage @ lv 20
1 projectile <- Requires at least LMP
Can get up to 200% damage each stage -> not really reliable on HC cause it means you have to just stand there, and without shotgun it's no longer safe to do so.
Mana regen investment + Elreon rings required

Flame Totem
0.20 Cast Speed
20% Damage Effectiveness
4% Critical Chance
136.5 Average Damaga @ lv 20
3 projectiles <- no LMP or GMP required
No mana regen investment NOR Elreon rings required
PLUS you can have an additional totem.

I do not enjoy totem builds, and most people dont either, so I just hope they have some sense and either add projectiles to Incinerate OR put the same Damage Effectiveness as Flame Totem.

Have a nice day~
Last edited by tiagunfo on Apr 28, 2015, 9:36:43 AM
Hehe, all Incinerate needs to be truly fun without LMP/GMP would be to gain +1 additional projectile per stage.
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
This weekend I will be trying to build an incinerate build in beta. If its terrible I will go back to a dual flame totem build.
"
vangrandson wrote:

RIIIIIIP incinerate!!!

:(
PLEASE DONT KILL INCINERATE PLEASE, its most fun skill in game, please dont kill it or I am out :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info