[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

I have a soulrend setup for both: multi and single target.

What happens if I fire both soulrends on a boss? Does he get damage from two soulrend, or from the latter?
"
AwakenAkuma wrote:
Syreith if you don't mind and have the time could you take a look at my POB http://poeurl.com/cj70, Items and so on, I would love some tips on how to improve the build.

Thanks a lot, and thanks for this awesome build
You have one useless dexterity point under Fangs of the Viper. Remove it and check the new pob, I updated it today with better pathing around EB. Your items look fine. If you find that the damage is low, get yourself a rare crafted weapon. You have a bit too much ES, you can reduce it by getting evasion items/drop some es nodes or go for acrobatics+phase acrobatics, this will reduce your es by 30% and give you useful spell and attack block. I ran with acro+phase acro on my character. In the FAQ section you can see how to find the proper balance between life and es.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 13, 2019, 7:40:27 AM
"
Syreith wrote:

"
Meive wrote:
Have a look at my apssive tree, I basically skipped the ES/Evasion nodes (ES and evasion is good enought without them) and took the full Dark Arts dual wield node, 3 other Dual wield nodes and took both Area of effect clusters.

I personally don't like taking that many jewel pre-90, usually go for 3 more jewel slots from 90 onwards to round out the build, and spend those points pre-90 on offensive/defensive nodes instead.

I also briefly looked over your gear, the only real tips I can give you are:
- try and get a Life flask with Bleed removal on it, I see you have it on another flask but it is a real QoL imporvemend to put it on your Health flask since when you heal, you actually want to heal :D
- Replace unleash support for Controlled Destruction (you don't need unleash for the clearspeed, it looks cool I agree, but not needed).

I also asume you just have Haste socketed to level it up? Grace and Melevolance should be your 2 aura's of choice
I just imported your character in path of building. Such a mess, I don't even know what to begin with.

My responce whas to another guy's build, he specifically wanted to use Dual wield, hence why I linked my build.
I am really not sure what is messy about my build, I mean.. the Dual Wield cluster Dark Art is pretty much the most powerfull cluster in terms of clearspeed that you can go for.
This is why i routed far north of witch and not the middle (saves points and gives another 2 point jewel possibility and 3 DW nodes worth taking for Frenzy generation).
Unless you ment to reply to that guy asking the question to begin with, in which case, void my responce above.
Last edited by Meive on Mar 13, 2019, 7:36:04 AM
Where are you getting the 40 int for the soul rot gem? I have been looking at my tree and i cant find a spot without using a skill point just for the int.
"
Voar wrote:
Where are you getting the 40 int for the soul rot gem? I have been looking at my tree and i cant find a spot without using a skill point just for the int.

You dont have to put points in the int nodes.
"
Cadshadow wrote:
"
Voar wrote:

Fair enough. What jewel socket is near enough int for it to work?
"
Voar wrote:
"
Cadshadow wrote:
"
Voar wrote:

Fair enough. What jewel socket is near enough int for it to work?

Where the OP has put it. Right side of "Quick Recovery"
Unless im missing something it only seems to be hitting three ten point int nodes. Doesnt spreading rot need 40 to inflict wither?
There is a special node under that jewel's circle that gives 20 int. I'm not sure if it really counts, but after I put Spreading rot there, it gives the effect just fine.

See for yourself by highlighting the jewel after you inserted it.
"
Voar wrote:
Unless im missing something it only seems to be hitting three ten point int nodes. Doesnt spreading rot need 40 to inflict wither?

Its getting 6 int nodes
Last edited by Cadshadow on Mar 13, 2019, 8:14:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info