[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
1nfest wrote:
"
Not sure OP should be making guides about a ( at the time) unreleased skill. Example: Slower Proj is a must due to the way it works.

why slow proj would be a must?

More "ticks" of the projectile while it's air born.
I think this build needs to be changed to focus more on Bane as it seems superior... Hopefully the OP makes some adjustments soon!

Soulrends cast speed is a major downside to using it, even though it's damage is OK, bane makes it almost worthless to cast
"
Nevzat wrote:
I think this build needs to be changed to focus more on Bane as it seems superior... Hopefully the OP makes some adjustments soon!

Soulrends cast speed is a major downside to using it, even though it's damage is OK, bane makes it almost worthless to cast

Huh? Bane is a support. No one is going to 6 link it. My SR does more than 2x the dot damage as Bane on a white 4 link I cant be bothered to craft.

Bane insta kills white mobs I'll give you that.
Ive' just noticed htis build is founded on having to switch a gem for single target.. I wish i'd noticed that before I chose this.. It's kinda a deal breaker for me - is there any way around that?

Gem swapping is a real pain imho
Last edited by Nevzat on Mar 8, 2019, 8:36:58 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Ive' just noticed htis build is founded on having to switch a gem for single target.. I wish i'd noticed that before I chose this.. It's kinda a deal breaker for me - is there any way around that?

As I was pointing out above, the whole build is flawed. That's what you get with a guy making a " build" with a skill that wasn't even released yet.

But if it helps, even with GMP, SR is on par with ED. It's a different build and play style. You don't have to gem swap GMP.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 8, 2019, 8:41:01 PM
Will multiple bolts converge on single targets?
"
Nevzat wrote:
Will multiple bolts converge on single targets?

Typically, dots don't stack, no.
"
"
Nevzat wrote:

As I was pointing out above, the whole build is flawed. That's what you get with a guy making a " build" with a skill that wasn't even released yet.

But if it helps, even with GMP, SR is on par with ED. It's a different build and play style. You don't have to gem swap GMP.

The whole build is flawed?? Why??
Way too many people complaining in here. Currently 42, bane and SR are shredding. I have horrid gear and it's still OP.
I derped before I herped
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 12, 2019, 8:08:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info