[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Build is pretty fun so far, very tanky. My only gripe is that the single target is pretty poor. Bane does more damage and is a faster cast; there are a lot of more rares and uniques in the temp league, so it ends up being easier to just use Bane since it does more single target. I find myself using it more than Soulrend in the end. Maybe once I get a 5L or 6L it will be much better.
If you run 2 wands, where do you get survivability from?
"
XenJerec wrote:
If you run 2 wands, where do you get survivability from?

Will depend I suspect on which build variation you are using and what Ascendancy/Gear you are using.
Currently I'm using Diadem (EB included) with Perfect form(free phase acrobatics) with Ghost Dance and Escape Artist ascendancy points.
Also using Intuitive leap socketed next to Overcharge for free EC/PC/FC's is a big help too.
Make sure to get as much life and Energy Shield as possible.

I usually check POE.Ninja and this forum post for builds.

Hope that helps.
Hello,

been playing this build in flashback and running around im dumbster gear currently, still clearing white/blue mobs super fast.

My gear is pretty shit currently, however the death/progress ratio is ok with me, i understand what i am lacking defensively however and will continue to upgrade that.

What i am currently trying to figure out is how to get a decent wand (or maybe dual wand, if i am lucky to get a +1 level bow a bow, but i dont think i will play enough to get that) for this build.

The one "crafted" example in the first has the following mods:
+%Spell Damage (Highest rolls come from normal crafting, craftable in lower tiers)
+% non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier ( Highest from normal crafting (up to 38%, but craftable with Veiled Mod up to 20% on one hand weapon)
+500 Decay Mod (Essence of Delirium)
%increased Chaos Damage+Skill effect duration (Jun/Veiled Mod)
%Cast speed/Arcane Surge (Jun/Veiled Mod)

The non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier is the biggest boost, since its kind of a more modifier, so i will try to get a high roll there first and multimod it when i got enough bucks in the bank. However, lots of the stuff is gated behind Jun Encounters.

I have read somewhere, that some modifiers are specific to certain members of the syndicate, is there a site which contains this information or is it random? There is so much crafting, so much to learn nowadays.

Information gathered fyi:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_wand_modifiers
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Duration#Skill_effect_duration_modifiers
Why are Shield Charge in the Gem Section?

I cant use it with a wand...which setup for shield charge?
"
Why are Shield Charge in the Gem Section?

I cant use it with a wand...which setup for shield charge?

Spoiler
"

You can achieve higher damage with a wand but you won't be able to shield charge. The Decay mod is from essence of delirium. You can do fine without it, just replace it with cast speed. However it's a great damage boost. Those weapons have the best mods available for us, look for any combination of them. Prioritize x% spell damage, +x% to non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier and x% chaos damage+chaos skills have x% increased duration. You can choose another mod instead of arcane surge if you don't want it.

So basically go flame dash/teleport etc.
"
Karlchenkeule wrote:
Hello,

been playing this build in flashback and running around im dumbster gear currently, still clearing white/blue mobs super fast.

My gear is pretty shit currently, however the death/progress ratio is ok with me, i understand what i am lacking defensively however and will continue to upgrade that.

What i am currently trying to figure out is how to get a decent wand (or maybe dual wand, if i am lucky to get a +1 level bow a bow, but i dont think i will play enough to get that) for this build.

The one "crafted" example in the first has the following mods:
+%Spell Damage (Highest rolls come from normal crafting, craftable in lower tiers)
+% non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier ( Highest from normal crafting (up to 38%, but craftable with Veiled Mod up to 20% on one hand weapon)
+500 Decay Mod (Essence of Delirium)
%increased Chaos Damage+Skill effect duration (Jun/Veiled Mod)
%Cast speed/Arcane Surge (Jun/Veiled Mod)

The non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier is the biggest boost, since its kind of a more modifier, so i will try to get a high roll there first and multimod it when i got enough bucks in the bank. However, lots of the stuff is gated behind Jun Encounters.

I have read somewhere, that some modifiers are specific to certain members of the syndicate, is there a site which contains this information or is it random? There is so much crafting, so much to learn nowadays.

Information gathered fyi:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_wand_modifiers
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Duration#Skill_effect_duration_modifiers

These are ones I crafted myself early on and still playing with them, pretty much doing most content(guardians/shaper/uber atziri/vaal temple,etc) and I know they are not the best but they both have high T2 NACDOT rolls along with plenty of spell damage and cost me little except Alts and some alch's/chaos for the spell damage craft. Been using these since I got into low level mapping.

The rest is made up from the tree and jewels.
Hey everyone! This is my first season ever, and after a not very successful arc witch, this Soulrend trickster was a joy.

I've been doing up to T16, but having issues with boss damage.

I wanna know where should I upgrade next?
I was thinking about the double wand setup, but I have no idea how to craft effectively or at all. haha

Here are my items:

Thanks.
Last edited by Messiek on May 16, 2019, 10:58:02 AM
Thanks karlchenkeule ;)
Maybe answered elsewhere, but why not dual wield daggers or swords and substitute Whirling Blades for Shield Charge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info