[3.6] Conversion Chaos Blade Vortex Trickster/Assassin😈5~30 M Shaper Dps😈Uber Elder 1:43⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"
NoBillag wrote:
Thanks for reminding me about re-socketing anatomical knowledge. I put it into the other socket first because hadn't unlocked the proper one yet.

"
狗Hi wrote:

➡️No, you need item <Weapon 1>+<Weapon 2>+<Glove>+<Ring 1><Ring2> .
Also, it's quite hard to get a shaper base dagger in the early league and the essential specified veiled mod that required in this build has been shifted to Elder/shaper base in v3.6( source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2330305)

"
Some high-value modifiers, like Additional Totems and Non-Chaos Added as Chaos are becoming Elder or Shaper mods. (Edit: Clarification - the removed ranks of veiled mods are the initial lower powered ranks, to account for the later introduction of Jun.)

So basically you can't mastercraft those mods anymore? What to do now?

yes, "Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage" is a Shaper/Elder mod now.
Perhaps,
➡️use Aberrant Fossil until two useful Prefix, then "Prefix cannot be changed" or
➡️Alteration + regal method

i hope at least spell damage + nonchaos as chaos stays craftable, having both non chaos as chaos mods as shaper mods will make getting daggers like that nigh impossible. will definitely be crafting a bunch of them before betrayal ends >:)
very expensive build :(
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
"
KopaKabana wrote:
very expensive build :(

Every boss killer is costly too, not except this. I think 10ex to start with is acceptable.
You may consider this build is a high c/p alternative for boss-killing with an unlimited ceiling for gear improvement. If you like the build's playstyle, I think it's worth to invest in.

"
i hope at least spell damage + nonchaos as chaos stays craftable, having both non chaos as chaos mods as shaper mods will make getting daggers like that nigh impossible. will definitely be crafting a bunch of them before betrayal ends >:)

Ditto.🙏
The plan for the worst is to substitute Mod: Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage for those mods.

Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 3, 2019, 7:06:10 AM
Hey whats the point of the orb of storms link i never see it used ?
"
Miniyay wrote:
Hey whats the point of the orb of storms link i never see it used ?

This could let you generate power charge and leech more consistently,
by socketing Gem: Power Charge on crit + orb of storms + warlord mark
into <WEAPON 2> crafted with the mod "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill",
rather than just rely on
life leech from Atrizi's flask(~10s),
mana recovery though mana regeneration/Weave the arcane/boot enchant,
and power charge generation from Swift Killer.
Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 3, 2019, 12:49:17 PM
question would sin's rebirth work with the build?
"
jayceenoodle wrote:
question would sin's rebirth work with the build?

no. it just multiplies to physical damage in an additive manner, so, very low impact(3% damage) on our build.

Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 4, 2019, 2:56:26 AM
Excellent build btw, I would recommend it to anyone who has the spare currency!
Since Betrayal was close to an end and since 3.6 will move the non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage to elder/shaper mod, I did inquire if someone in Betrayal was willing to craft the daggers for me still in Betrayal and then after league merge I can buy them. I thought since Betrayal was about to end anyway and league players don't care much for standard anyway, someone might be willing to do that.

So, I found a nice soul and I got now these babies:

Last edited by NoBillag on Mar 5, 2019, 6:08:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info