[3.6] Conversion Chaos Blade Vortex Trickster/Assassin😈5~30 M Shaper Dps😈Uber Elder 1:43⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"
NoBillag wrote:
"
狗Hi wrote:

in my build case,

I kill minotaur within 2 seconds, that means

2/(1-25%)=2.6666 seconds.

But isn't that true because of the master crafted multi-conversion gear? So if you can't do so much multi-conversion anymore in 3.6 I think it will probably go up to 5-10 seconds :)

Hi,
I've Ctrl+f to search keyboard "convert" in the patch notes and I fail to find out any upcoming changes that related to applying conversion. Everything just remained in v3.6 except for the WEAPON's veiled mod (non-Chaos added as extra Chaos), which has been split into four worthless mod.
As I said before, substitute that with "Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage" which offer 3% more damage (showing on PoB), the small nerf to hybrid mod could be eliminated by that 3%, so the overall damage should not be affected by Modifiers changes.

We lose damage is because of VRF (8% LESS) and BV (19% LESS).
1*(1-0.08)*(1-0.19)= 75%
3s/75%=4s
"
XxFonziexX wrote:
I'm going to try this kind of conversion on my Wave of Conviction build.
So basically going for the same tree as your trickster (with small modifications) and then hoping that the amount of conversion is enough for dmg.
I am still not sure about what items to use endgame, but then again - it all comes down to if the new WoC gem is playable.
If anybody got any tips for the switch to Wave of Conviction, feel free to help me out.

Hello,
Basically, you could utilize this *combo to any physical spell that allowed you to convert 80%+ of damage into lightning. So, WoC should work but not fit very well.
Here is the reason,
➡️Average base damage, but should be enough for mapping
L20 base damage (972+1459)/2*(1/0.7)=1736
➡️Bulti-in feature: Exposure debuff is a waste in this build because our chaos damage takes up the largest proportion.
If your character is designed for map-clearing and you don't care about losing the built-in debuff, WoC is fine. The combo is always an efficient way, probably the best way, for damage scaling at this moment.

What items to use endgame?
➡️Core item: <Weapon 1>+<Weapon 2>+<Glove>+<Ring 1><Ring2>🔗Gear Example

Tips for the switch to Wave of Conviction
➡️Change wither setup to totem+multiple totem+faster casting because you can't stack like BV
➡️Free choices for the glove, because WoC has built-in 50% conversion.
➡️use Unleash Support or Intensify Support or Arcane surge replace Hypothermia/Controlled Destruction because new support gems seem has very high damage multipler (100%+ more)
➡️not considering the new conversion node in the passive tree, because those nodes aren't in highways
Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 8, 2019, 10:54:57 AM
"
狗Hi wrote:

➡️Change wither setup to totem+multiple totem+faster casting because you can't stack like BV
➡️use Unleash Support or Intensify Support or Arcane surge replace Hypothermia/Controlled Destruction because new support gems seem has very high damage multipler (100%+ more)
➡️not considering the new conversion node in the passive tree, because those nodes aren't in highways

Ty for the help. The conversion nodes you are talking about is the new ones just left of Templar starting point right? And you do not think they are worth it?

I really want to play WoC, and this is the best way to make it work as far as i can see. You do not think it would be more efficient to convert it all to fire, and just completely leave chaos dmg. That way the WoC buff, is worth something. But i guess you loose to much dmg when not using chaos.
"
XxFonziexX wrote:
"
狗Hi wrote:

Ty for the help. The conversion nodes you are talking about is the new ones just left of Templar starting point right? And you do not think they are worth it?

I really want to play WoC, and this is the best way to make it work as far as i can see. You do not think it would be more efficient to convert it all to fire, and just completely leave chaos dmg. That way the WoC buff, is worth something. But i guess you loose to much dmg when not using chaos.

I personally prefer conversion version.
Maybe you can check this guy profile to get you some insight, https://poe.technology/poebuddy/ZhBnyrL0#items-visual-view
this guy is also playing BV too using AOF, Xoph's blood, the signal fire, +3 bow to scale damage, this let him stick around 635 million dps. He is well-geared, so i think the AoF's limite is there.

About the new conversion node in a tree, I wouldn't consider them because of their pathing disadvantages. They may be good if you're going to play damage-oriented version.
Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 8, 2019, 11:52:17 AM
Ok, so I also have a build like this prepared for 3.6.

So, I've looked through the 250M version...

So you have The Eternity Shroud double corrupted, and apparently a shaper Marlene's Fallacy double corrupted for +1 Curse and +16% Ele Resist, but your resists aren't even capped?

Then checked... You were hit recently, while you got fortify from hitting an enemy, there is only one enemy, the enemy is on full life, the enemy is hindered, the enemy is chilled, and you have elemental focus. I think something isn't right.

Where it gets misleading is you have weapons which will not be obtainable for 3.6; Non-Chaos as Chaos has been removed from the crafting table, so you flat out won't be having those weapons.

Next you are using The Eternity Shroud.. The double corruption, OK - I get that it's ideal equipment. But - with a Pale Council unique, which would have to be shaped..? Let me know how you're going to do that. Now The Eternity Shroud... you edited it to do 50% Non-Chaos as Chaos and -40% Chaos Resist, both stats, that you won't be having! Especially the -40%, as even Shaper & Elder only have 25% chaos resist. Not only that, POB probably takes into account Void Gaze's debuff. So effectively it does -5%, not -40%.

Then to prepare for 3.6 you've apparently put two Blight jewels, which have affixes for 50% more damage that won't be in the game anymore. How is that 3.6..?

And your boots have 7 affixes..?

My recommendation;
- Add a quad-stat Hatred + Wrath Watcher's Eye
- Put 3 added phys to spell mods on the Abyss Jewel
- Add Vaal Blight (20% more Chaos)
- 3 more affixes on the boots would be funny
- At least add a damage enchant on the boots
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Mar 8, 2019, 11:58:51 AM
"
0flip wrote:
Ok, so I also have a build like this prepared for 3.6.

So, I've looked through the 250M version...

So you have The Eternity Shroud double corrupted, and apparently a shaper Marlene's Fallacy double corrupted for +1 Curse and +16% Ele Resist, but your resists aren't even capped?
➡️I've checked, resist could be capped just tweaking some jewel

Then checked... You were hit recently, while you got fortify from hitting an enemy, there is only one enemy, the enemy is on full life, the enemy is hindered, the enemy is chilled, and you have elemental focus. I think something isn't right.

I've checked,
➡️hit recently, fortify, one enemy - not a big deal
➡️hinder is achievable though Vaal blight( to be confirmed )
➡️"the enemy is chilled" toggled on is for simulating the new flask - Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask

Where it gets misleading is you have weapons which will not be obtainable for 3.6; Non-Chaos as Chaos has been removed from the crafting table, so you flat out won't be having those weapons.
➡️Please check section-v3.6, I've mentioned that veiled modifiers are not the factor leading to losing damage in v3.6 and how-to.

Next you are using The Eternity Shroud.. The double corruption, OK - I get that it's ideal equipment. But - with a Pale Council unique, which would have to be shaped..? Let me know how you're going to do that. Now The Eternity Shroud... you edited it to do 50% Non-Chaos as Chaos and -40% Chaos Resist, both stats, that you won't be having! Especially the -40%, as even Shaper & Elder only have 25% chaos resist. Not only that, POB probably takes into account Void Gaze's debuff. So effectively it does -5%, not -40%.

➡️This is a huge mistake, thanks for correcting me

Then to prepare for 3.6 you've apparently put two Blight jewels, which have affixes for 50% more damage that won't be in the game anymore. How is that 3.6..?

And your boots have 7 affixes..?

➡️The boot is fine, the movement + cannot be chilled is hybrid.
➡️Blight jewel is 10% more damage multiplier should've to be removed
(build has already a lot of damage taken to enemy multiplier)

My recommendation;
- Add a quad-stat Hatred + Wrath Watcher's Eye
- Put 3 added phys to spell mods on the Abyss Jewel
- Add Vaal Blight (20% more Chaos)
- 3 more affixes on the boots would be funny
- At least add a damage enchant on the boots
➡️Thank again, also want to clarify that the purpose of this ideal version is to give readers a concept of the potentiality in gearing rather than intended to mislead or exaggerate. I guess 99.5% player would not get there and I'm not likely to examine it srsly . I'm planning to review and update the guide as soon as possible
➡️The ideal version should do
1*0.9*0.9*(1-0.28)*1.038*1.038=62.8% of previous ,
remove Bight-1 jewel ~ 10% less
remove Bight-2 jewel ~ 10% less
replace jewel-1 with rare 3.8% more
replace jewel-2 with rare 3.8% more
Remove 40% chaos res. deduction ~ 28% LESS
Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 8, 2019, 8:18:05 PM
"
"
NoBillag wrote:
"
狗Hi wrote:

in my build case,

I kill minotaur within 2 seconds, that means

2/(1-25%)=2.6666 seconds.

But isn't that true because of the master crafted multi-conversion gear? So if you can't do so much multi-conversion anymore in 3.6 I think it will probably go up to 5-10 seconds :)

Hi,
I've Ctrl+f to search keyboard "convert" in the patch notes and I fail to find out any upcoming changes that related to applying conversion. Everything just remained in v3.6 except for the WEAPON's veiled mod (non-Chaos added as extra Chaos), which has been split into four worthless mod.
As I said before, substitute that with "Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage" which offer 3% more damage (showing on PoB), the small nerf to hybrid mod could be eliminated by that 3%, so the overall damage should not be affected by Modifiers changes.

We lose damage is because of VRF (8% LESS) and BV (19% LESS).
1*(1-0.08)*(1-0.19)= 75%
3s/75%=4s

Yes, you're right. GGG have restricted the mod "physical converted to elemental damage" crafted on glove to one, that means we will lose around 10% damage , this change merely reduce our damage, less than 5%, this loss could be compensated by replacing with "increased Damage during any Flask Effect".
Last edited by 狗Hi on Mar 9, 2019, 8:21:26 PM
I leveled this build from 1-70ish, league start, to around T1-2 maps, using Wave of Conviction.

It is extremely strong for leveling and until around acts 7-8 then it started to really feel very weak. Also, the single target is really bad - even with a lot of damage nodes.

I switched to Divine Ire after doing a bunch of T1-2 maps, and It feels MUCH stronger both clear/single target. Also has advantage of having more "range" - if you need to shoot something at edge of screen or kite, it's more useful. Doing T6-7 maps now but everything feels easy despite my garbage gear, pretty sure I can handle red maps now.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler
As you see, it is all pretty garbage. Mostly stuff I have found myself like Lightpoacher lol.

Still, not going to lie, even Divine Ire feels a bit weak compared to BV. I played a bunch of pre-nerf BV and it's so strong... even after this nerf, I imagine it may still be stronger than all the new skills. Feels bad cause I didnt want to play BV again... but I might switch once I get to red maps for efficiency.

I am going to give one more shot to new skill with Storm Burst... hoping it is better than the first two. Anyone try it yet? OP - Any idea if it can compete with BV? Is Increase Duration required?

Also, I am playing Trickster but considering going LL or CI, with some extra evasion/dodge. Think this is viable or is Life better?
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 10, 2019, 12:56:17 AM
make pls this build with BF
I like it !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info