[3.6] Conversion Chaos Blade Vortex Trickster/Assassin😈5~30 M Shaper Dps😈Uber Elder 1:43⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"
microbren wrote:
will there be anyway to include The new shaper drop (The Eternity Shroud Blood Raiment) in this build for next league. seems like you can't since the rings won't be able to be shaped

Hi,
This item is a very competitive item to a plus 2 gem level chest, even if you just equip six shaper item.
You could obtain Shaped CoB by chancing shaper base of Two-Stone Ring(cold|light).

Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 27, 2019, 2:51:29 AM
well, this looks also interesting, so I started a new char. Problem is I only play standard, so all the Jun crafting isn't available yet.

For that reason I currently just use triple herald and:

Still lots of things to optimize but damage is very solid already.
duplicate post
Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 28, 2019, 5:47:32 AM
"
NoBillag wrote:
well, this looks also interesting, so I started a new char. Problem is I only play standard, so all the Jun crafting isn't available yet.

For that reason I currently just use triple herald and:

Still lots of things to optimize but damage is very solid already.

A super low budget gearing example, the outcome is surprising me with 0.98mil DPS(full buff)
PoB link: https://poe.technology/poebuddy/7CHSwBxq#items-visual-view
Last edited by 狗Hi on Feb 28, 2019, 5:50:03 AM
Yes, very low budget. Loreweave was most expensive part (I think I got it for 6ex) and the helmet with the BV enchant I got for 1ex.

The current jewels I have were also quite cheap. Just wanted to get life, resis and some damage on them. Still the damage output is very nice.

Soon Betrayal goes standard and then I can craft the daggers. Looking for cheap ilvl 85 shaped daggers. Most of them online are listed at 2ex a piece but offline has some for 1ex.
Question: After reaching lvl 75 - how to continue with the skills? Options are:

- get Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics
- get that last jewel slow near Herbalism and then go for herbalism
- fill the life wheel in the middle

Any suggestion?

I'd go first for phase/acrobatics, then jewel slot, then herbalism and lastly life weehl
"
NoBillag wrote:
Question: After reaching lvl 75 - how to continue with the skills? Options are:

- get Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics
- get that last jewel slow near Herbalism and then go for herbalism
- fill the life wheel in the middle

Any suggestion?

I'd go first for phase/acrobatics, then jewel slot, then herbalism and lastly life weehl

it's up to you, the progression from 75 to 90 is transient, here is how i progress my tree.
"
NoBillag wrote:
Yes, very low budget. Loreweave was most expensive part (I think I got it for 6ex) and the helmet with the BV enchant I got for 1ex.

The current jewels I have were also quite cheap. Just wanted to get life, resis and some damage on them. Still the damage output is very nice.

Soon Betrayal goes standard and then I can craft the daggers. Looking for cheap ilvl 85 shaped daggers. Most of them online are listed at 2ex a piece but offline has some for 1ex.

Forget to mention you that;
➡️Stormcharger, Plated Greaves (11% more damage) would be a nice item on Standard.
➡️Place your "Anatomical Knowledge" to the jewel socket near "Quick Recovery", it's the most efficient spot.
A clickbait build. 30million dps? lol
Thanks for reminding me about re-socketing anatomical knowledge. I put it into the other socket first because hadn't unlocked the proper one yet.

"
狗Hi wrote:

➡️No, you need item <Weapon 1>+<Weapon 2>+<Glove>+<Ring 1><Ring2> .
Also, it's quite hard to get a shaper base dagger in the early league and the essential specified veiled mod that required in this build has been shifted to Elder/shaper base in v3.6( source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2330305)

"
Some high-value modifiers, like Additional Totems and Non-Chaos Added as Chaos are becoming Elder or Shaper mods. (Edit: Clarification - the removed ranks of veiled mods are the initial lower powered ranks, to account for the later introduction of Jun.)

So basically you can't mastercraft those mods anymore? What to do now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info