[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I'm planning to play this build .

After some research on poe ninja builds and other guys from this thread i see that most of the guys aren't using the Cooldown recovery speed anywhere and using a lot more Aspd .

But the creator of the guide says that it will reduce your dps if you will have more than "3.75 Attacks per Second or slower."

Did the GGG change something and you can use the higher attack speed without reducing the damage ?
Could you please clarify this to me .

Thanks in advance !
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
I'm planning to play this build .

After some research on poe ninja builds and other guys from this thread i see that most of the guys aren't using the Cooldown recovery speed anywhere and using a lot more Aspd .

But the creator of the guide says that it will reduce your dps if you will have more than "3.75 Attacks per Second or slower."

Did the GGG change something and you can use the higher attack speed without reducing the damage ?
Could you please clarify this to me .

Thanks in advance !

Cyclone rework happend. Now it hits once per attack (from 2 before) but have more atk spd.
"
Picklepickle0 wrote:
Could anybody tell me why I'm still not hard hitting Shaper? or fast killing t15 bosses? am I missing something? or did i miss something?

Here's my gear

Spoiler

I just recently upgraded my amulet and boots

From

But it feels like a loss from my original Amulet and boots.

U can search this thread for PoB links. Make pob of ur own character and compare them. 15-20 mins of work and will got it.

Quick look: no CDR suffix on gear + check my offhand weap. and gloves. Also no shock when focussed on ring. That makes difference.

However, i had no probs with shaper and bosses when had gear like yours.
Last edited by Cronewz on Jul 4, 2019, 8:03:15 AM
"
Cronewz wrote:
"
Picklepickle0 wrote:
Could anybody tell me why I'm still not hard hitting Shaper? or fast killing t15 bosses? am I missing something? or did i miss something?

Here's my gear

Spoiler

I just recently upgraded my amulet and boots

From

But it feels like a loss from my original Amulet and boots.

U can search this thread for PoB links. Make pob of ur own character and compare them. 15-20 mins of work and will got it.

Quick look: no CDR suffix on gear + check my offhand weap. and gloves. Also no shock when focussed on ring. That makes difference.

However, i had no probs with shaper and bosses when had gear like yours.

oh I've used this one https://pastebin.com/9gNkYKCW

for the CDR, I wouldn't need it since I have two skills socketed on chest, and CDR would be needed if i go over 13.(something) APS As discussed around 10 pages back.

Though I don't really have problems killing, its just the speed of killing them i.e. like the gif OP posted

Currently updated using glacial cascade on my 2nd skill on chest and seems to be better at bossing, haven't tested on shaper yet tho
@pickle me personally i would use this instead of glacial works good for legion mob's n bosses arc gem
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jul 4, 2019, 10:16:03 AM
No one to tell me what should i upgrade now ?
"
Picklepickle0 wrote:

oh I've used this one https://pastebin.com/9gNkYKCW

for the CDR, I wouldn't need it since I have two skills socketed on chest, and CDR would be needed if i go over 13.(something) APS As discussed around 10 pages back.

Though I don't really have problems killing, its just the speed of killing them i.e. like the gif OP posted

Currently updated using glacial cascade on my 2nd skill on chest and seems to be better at bossing, haven't tested on shaper yet tho

As far as i know, two Cospri's share their cooldowns, don't they? And 2 spells in your chest is not setup for bosses, it's nice for clear, but for fat guys better use ice nova + conc effect. Throw in ring with shock on focus and some offhand (or shield) for dps + 14% CDR belt = u might notice some changes. :)

farmer
For those that have been using Atziri's Acuity, how do you find Vaal Pact helping you for survivability?

I have been debating trying them out along with the Doryani Vaal gem to get larger HP and ES but it does suck to lose crafted gloves damage increase.
Guys how do i get the mod "add # to # cold damage + damage penetrates % cold resistance"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info