[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
lexma1990 wrote:

Spoiler
6l lore in stash

Everything is dead, uberE w 1 death.
What should i upgrade next for significant dps boost? cdr boots and more aspd?

Yo,
Some ideas based on what I did :
- Replace your jewels by some with crit multiplier (Watcher's Eye with Crit multi with Precision and some random jewels)
- Remove the acrobatics node and instead go grab the jewel node next to scion and put an Unnatural Instinct on it
- Replace your helm by another one with the -9% cold resistance to nearby ennemies and the +40% ice nova damage enchant
- Find some gloves with the "increased Damages with hits against chilled ennemies" affix

Uber Elder down at lvl 90 for me.
I'm less tanky than you but doesn't really matter with the DPS provided by this build !

https://pastebin.com/DQrcxk31
"
Xerib59 wrote:
"
lexma1990 wrote:

Spoiler
6l lore in stash

Everything is dead, uberE w 1 death.
What should i upgrade next for significant dps boost? cdr boots and more aspd?

Yo,
Some ideas based on what I did :
- Replace your jewels by some with crit multiplier (Watcher's Eye with Crit multi with Precision and some random jewels)
- Remove the acrobatics node and instead go grab the jewel node next to scion and put an Unnatural Instinct on it
- Replace your helm by another one with the -9% cold resistance to nearby ennemies and the +40% ice nova damage enchant
- Find some gloves with the "increased Damages with hits against chilled ennemies" affix

Uber Elder down at lvl 90 for me.
I'm less tanky than you but doesn't really matter with the DPS provided by this build !

https://pastebin.com/DQrcxk31

wow, thanks you sir, nice tips. Goin to buy cdr boots and then double precision watchers eye. That should be nice boost.
Acrobatics, i know we have a lot of def layers but without it i feel myself so squishy, mb i will drop it after cdr and watchereye.
"
premierunio wrote:
Hey Guys! 88lvl atm, its breeze.

What do You think about this set-up? am i missing something?

And can Sm1 check mine tree? 2x meeks around scion.

cheers!

I've been confused on this personally, with dual wielding Cospri's is it most effective to have ice nova twice, one in one weapon under frostbolt and one in the chest, as then using Vortex in the other? Or should ice nova be removed from the first Cospri's and replaced with a crit multiplier support? I'm not sure how the interaction works at that point.
Can someone give me a hit where 14% damage penetrates Cold, on dragon rapier comes from? Fossil?
"
kablooy321 wrote:
"
premierunio wrote:
Hey Guys! 88lvl atm, its breeze.

What do You think about this set-up? am i missing something?

And can Sm1 check mine tree? 2x meeks around scion.

cheers!

I've been confused on this personally, with dual wielding Cospri's is it most effective to have ice nova twice, one in one weapon under frostbolt and one in the chest, as then using Vortex in the other? Or should ice nova be removed from the first Cospri's and replaced with a crit multiplier support? I'm not sure how the interaction works at that point.
been dual welding for some tome now following rj's setup with litle change but works well able to run precison,herald of ice,discipline,n my spider mod on my ring for slowing down the enemy works very well her is the dual cospri setup also able to run vortex n vaal rf also while using whirling blades me personally i hate leap slam at times lol but thats just me gear as follows
my tree is also open if you wanna give it a look cheer's also i use this
for legion mobs as rj say's it helps with legion mobs then conc for bosses
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Meller127 wrote:
Can someone give me a hit where 14% damage penetrates Cold, on dragon rapier comes from? Fossil?

It's a Temple mod, which also drops from some Legion mobs ... it is coupled with Added Cold Damage.

@Dragnmth1 - FYI, if you are gem swapping for bossing, you will be losing procs on your CoC Ice Nova without sufficient Cooldown Recovery Speed. I personally leave Arc in for ALL content, Uber Elder included.

@Dragnmth1 - FYI, if you are gem swapping for bossing, you will be losing procs on your CoC Ice Nova without sufficient Cooldown Recovery Speed. I personally leave Arc in for ALL content, Uber Elder included.

Thx you for that info will leave it in
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I was browsing poe ninja....when this guy appears.....

900k on his ice nova....alone...lol

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mephisfox/characters?characterName=MaiDIO

What do you guys think ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
azamantes wrote:
Anyone here playing with the new timeless jewel that gives extra es based on your life? How does it feel? Is it really more tanky?

Asking because no one is mentionung the 'small' downside like 50 percent of all damage goes straight to your life.....
dont like it at all died once with 2400 energy shield left might be me but that sucks

huh, without it u'd be dead twice faster. And what u expect, this build isn't that tanky. U'll be dying much anyway (if u play much ofc :P ). I bet, even in mirrored tier gear. I can easily clear maps half a lvl (on lvl95, doing t15-16 120%+ quant) and then suddenly boom - oneshot out of nowhere.

PS: those jewel works fine (have 9k ehp), exept for big amounts of chaos dmg.
Could anybody tell me why I'm still not hard hitting Shaper? or fast killing t15 bosses? am I missing something? or did i miss something?

Here's my gear

Spoiler

I just recently upgraded my amulet and boots

From

But it feels like a loss from my original Amulet and boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info