[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Sizleke wrote:
Is this worth for me to buy a multicrafted rapier for 8 exe ?

3 ex craft + to do those pen affix alone can be pain in the ass (needs much of trading). If you are lucky enough - about 4 ex total, for most cases 5-6 ex is fair price. 8 ex is a bit high, but if u have much of currency - not that crucial.
Last edited by Cronewz on Jul 5, 2019, 4:22:54 PM
"
Cronewz wrote:
"
Sizleke wrote:

3 ex craft + to do those pen affix alone can be pain in the ass (need it to trade much). If you are lucky enough - about 4 ex total, for most cases 5-6 ex is fair price. 8 ex is a bit high, but if u have much of currency - not that crucial.

We need a delve fossil to do that craft for the ele pen no ? I havent play since bestiary so fossil's and delve arent my things lol , i doesnt have so much currency
Last edited by Sizleke on Jul 5, 2019, 4:24:23 PM
"
Sizleke wrote:
bought this for 7ex had this one that gave me 3k more damage
can sell for 4ex
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
travisiscool wrote:
How important is the "Shocks nearby enemies for 2/3/4 seconds when you Focus" I have
but I'm looking for upgrades now and I'm just curious how important that shock is vs cold damage + crit multi on a ring. Thanks

Did i miss something in the build? We have focus?
"
Picklepickle0 wrote:
Did i miss something in the build? We have focus?

Apparently. Check gearing part under Rare Items.
"
SauMaris wrote:
Killed Red Elder just now. It was easy, if not counting that I died just because I wasn't aware at the beginning of the fight mechanic.

Enjoying the build so far.

Red Elder deathless on a second try. Even got an eye. Nothing special, but it's mine :)
Last edited by SauMaris on Jul 6, 2019, 2:19:22 AM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Sizleke wrote:
bought this for 7ex had this one that gave me 3k more damage
can sell for 4ex

No thxs i want that ele pen
"
Sizleke wrote:
"
Cronewz wrote:
"
Sizleke wrote:

3 ex craft + to do those pen affix alone can be pain in the ass (need it to trade much). If you are lucky enough - about 4 ex total, for most cases 5-6 ex is fair price. 8 ex is a bit high, but if u have much of currency - not that crucial.

We need a delve fossil to do that craft for the ele pen no ? I havent play since bestiary so fossil's and delve arent my things lol , i doesnt have so much currency

As i know items with this affix can drop from legion mobs and from Atzoatl boss. Fossils can give ya 10% cold pen only.
Hello guys, can you give me some hints on how to improve my build? thanks

https://pastebin.com/iAbdcD7s
Last edited by SChieco on Jul 6, 2019, 6:03:18 AM
I saved up the currency, I want to upgrade the build. Need more damage, more survival. What to upgrade next? Budget 20-30ex.

My gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info