[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Right, i am using unnatural as well, should have mentioned that. its the motm that just seem underwhelming.

i dont want to screw up my attack speed though, need to get that right as i am gonna remove the motm now
Is Starkonja's Head messing with Cospri ideal 14% attack speed ?

The MOST IMPORTANT part while figuring out our gear, is to make sure our attack speed does not exceed the CoC trigger limit. CoC can trigger a spell reliably 6.06 times per second (it has a 165ms cooldown)** (increased by the "Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" mod of at least 14% - keep reading to see why we need at least 14%)**.

Therefore, we need to make sure we hit enemies slightly slower than 6.06 times per second and NOT more than that, as it will reduce our DPS.

Cyclone hits 2 times per "Attack". So 3 Attacks per Second or slower is about the optimal attack speed we want (unless we have 14%+ Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed on our belt or boots).

is it possible to convert this build into LOWLIFE(ES)? any ideas will be appreciated
"
as4eas4e wrote:
is it possible to convert this build into LOWLIFE(ES)? any ideas will be appreciated

Not really.. Assassin adds nothing worth mentioning for lowlife/es builds, also, why would you even want a lowlife build with a build like this that can have an ez 8k EHP as is.
Anyone playing this self found without Cospri and Lyco? Would like to checkout a character profile without those items ;)
How did you guys get 8k EHP? I am barely sitting at 5k plus and i am at level 90...

Can someone please take a look at my character and advise? I am getting one shotted quite easily.

Thx
"
Cheiron81 wrote:
How did you guys get 8k EHP? I am barely sitting at 5k plus and i am at level 90...

Can someone please take a look at my character and advise? I am getting one shotted quite easily.

Thx

- Most of your rare gear has low life on it.
-You also haven't taken the life nodes that this build asks for. You wasted plenty of skill points on weak nodes which could have been used for life nodes.

Never understand why people complain about a build when they aren't even following the build guide.
Last edited by HercExile on Mar 25, 2019, 10:31:37 AM
Technically this build can get 9k life with kaoms heart and using helm with Supported by Hypothermia/Socketed Spells Deal 30% more elemental damage
can you do a section on what you want on rare amulets
The build uses pandemonious, not a rare amulet. If you are going to use one though, life, crit multi, spell damage, shaper -resist mod are all nice things. I just used some random garbage amulet until I could afford pandemonious though. No point in spending big on something which is just going to get replaced.

I finally hit 96, and am now just waiting for the fortify bug to be fixed before I try my hand at uber elder. I have him spawned, his guardians down, and five keysets ready to go. I am fine with burning some keysets to try and learn the fight better.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 25, 2019, 10:15:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info