[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Guys my fortify linked with cyclone doesnt work. What im doin wrong?
"
dusiek wrote:

same think , new patch perharps ?
Hello everyone!

Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered, but there's 300+ pages to comb through and it's very late, hehe.

My question is I see how much he stresses a 3.0 APS initial barrier until the 14% cooldown on belt etc etc.. Well, I have 3.14 APS for cyclone without the Silver flask. Is this too much? will the .14 be detrimental to the overall DPS? I would have to switch out the gloves because I do believe they are the factor in all this. Any help is appreciated, and MAN what a FUN build this is!!!

-Luz
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 23, 2019, 7:48:35 AM
"
unhack wrote:
"
Simsons2 wrote:

By the way how do you link your equipment in posts here in forum?

while writing a post open your profile like pop up y clicking on your character nickname on left top corner
then click on gear you like, close pop up and that's it

Oh nice thanks! Current gear without uniques, probably will be thinking about either helm enchant on possibly pandemonius next, but loosing ~300 effective health from ammulet hurts. Was lucky to get some gear that has added dexterity so i don't have to worry or take any extra dex nodes.
This gives me around 130-135k pob nova in 6L dps. I also decided to go Zealotry like monkey here did suggest. Extra regen/crit strik chance on conc ground and more spell damage is for sure nice. I'm probably gonna go for watchers eye with double Zealotry since they're relatively cheap after that.

Spoiler
Last edited by Simsons2 on Mar 23, 2019, 9:19:53 AM
Thank you very much for the reply! Looks like I have a few adjustments to make!
"
Abhrams wrote:
"
dusiek wrote:

same think , new patch perharps ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469551
Hi all,

QQ, where do we get our strength from? I can't equip loreweave, I dont understand how others are able to..

thx in advance!
Bold Siphon node gives 20 , there's also 2x +10 str nodes you can path through very early. Also if you don't have pandemonius just use +str/dex amulet.
still dont understand. with the gear in the guide, i have 64 strength and i have those nodes. i am obviously missing something but i need like 30 more, which is a ton to be missing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info