[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hi,
I finally hot my Unnatural instinct + 2 MoM but i do not understand the 84% res you are talking about in the guide. I still have 80%. I suppose my jewels are not on the good slots.
Thank you
I’m using unnatural instincts with 2 Meeks, and my attacks per second is at 3.8 with a 13% cospri’s. Am I doing something wrong or should I just get a 9% cospri’s?
"
Chocobonbon wrote:
I’m using unnatural instincts with 2 Meeks, and my attacks per second is at 3.8 with a 13% cospri’s. Am I doing something wrong or should I just get a 9% cospri’s?

Your "plague hope" jewel adds attack speed, so if you plan to keep that jewel get a lower AS cospri, otherwise just replace that jewel to one without attack speed
"
Hectorbodies wrote:
Hi,
I finally hot my Unnatural instinct + 2 MoM but i do not understand the 84% res you are talking about in the guide. I still have 80%. I suppose my jewels are not on the good slots.
Thank you

It's not max-res, is it, but the total all-res increase from the three resistance nodes that are then affected by the Might of the Meek jewel?

And isn't the total more than 84%

In any case, I'm sure it's not +max res.
Question about skill tree Why At lvl 85 we respect the Doom Cast Wheel ? Its still 45% crit multi"

Feel free to Inspect my character and tell me What should i Improove :)
Hey there,
could you tell me where i can find "Shock nearby Enemies for 4 Seconds when you Focus" crafting recipe?
Some people were asking for an Uber Elder video so recorded one. Died once, but still new to the fight and finally getting a little more comfortable.

I use the cheap build (no: discipline, lgoh, mark of the shaper, unnatural instinct, acuitys, using cheap jewels) and don't really setup the character for it (no CWDT golem, don't use my VRF) and it still makes it easy for a noob to the fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnzQZopR9cs
Can anyone take a look at my character? da_FrozenCoC. What should I improve/get next?

Considering dropping Starkonjas for a -cold res to nearby enemies helm.
Last edited by dazen16 on Jan 27, 2019, 4:22:27 PM

Just got this jewel, how much dps do I get from this?
"
Hyp0x20 wrote:
Hey there,
could you tell me where i can find "Shock nearby Enemies for 4 Seconds when you Focus" crafting recipe?

https://pvaass.github.io/poecraft/

This tells you where to find every crafting recipe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info