[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I've been thinking a lot and still can't decide which ome is better between warlord's mark and enfeeble. Getting warlord mark on elder ring makes it harder to find a well rolled one but allow us to craft inc dmg while leech on gloves and we'll also have some bonus life,mana leech. Meanwhile using enfeeble is much easier when we look for well rolled elder ring but then we will lose both dmg craft on gloves and leech. The gear varians in this build is really hard to choose tbh xD
Where is that "-17% Nearby Enemy Resist on Cospri" coming from? Guess Betrayal Cospri's dont have that mod?
"
starputzer wrote:
Where is that "-17% Nearby Enemy Resist on Cospri" coming from? Guess Betrayal Cospri's dont have that mod?

-17 is the bonechill support.

another -20 if you run shock ring.
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
I've been thinking a lot and still can't decide which ome is better between warlord's mark and enfeeble. Getting warlord mark on elder ring makes it harder to find a well rolled one but allow us to craft inc dmg while leech on gloves and we'll also have some bonus life,mana leech. Meanwhile using enfeeble is much easier when we look for well rolled elder ring but then we will lose both dmg craft on gloves and leech. The gear varians in this build is really hard to choose tbh xD

Assuming you follow the guide and didn't change Cospri's sockets, you have life leech support there.
That means you are leeching even when running enfeeble (and not warlord's) and can craft inc dmg while leech on gloves while still running enfeeble.
"
Phizeek wrote:

Hey, a couple things I noticed. First off, get a rare elder ring, and for your other ring use Mark of the Shaper. Second, none of your jewels give you damage. "Critical Strike Multiplier with One Handed Melee Weapons" only applied to the weapons attacks, so your Ice Nova doesn't benefit from that. Look for jewels with Spell Damage, Cold Damage, Crit Multi with Spells or Elemental Skills, or global crit multi. Hope that helps!

ty man/
2 ring i buy/

also changed the gems. but without life. expensive.

Do I need to change the stone to break through the resistance in the weapon?
Hi!

Really love the build but I got a question how do you deal with enemies that stay in a corner, like in incursion? it's hard to stay in place and spin, is there a trick?

for the moment this i what i have :

I have watcher's ey and other life/dmg/crit

What can i improve? gems lvl/qual but what's next ?

And other wuestion, can we use another spell insted of Cyclone ? tried blade-fury with faster attack, still enough to kill guardians but less effective ^^, but i prefer blade fury for bossing

Lol, get rekt, this build is op asf.[/quote]

OP with what? could you please clarify? You didn't even try endgame bosses

To farm maps? it is not as good as 90% other builds.
Great for delving? Not.
Great for killing generic shaper and his guardians - probably. But this can be done by any other builds even with less risk and definitely fewer investments.

This build is just to try out some CoC stuff (for fun), nothing else.

Cons:
-price-quality ratio is terrible, too expensive for these results.
-maps clear speed is average compared to other builds
-prepare to get recked sometimes if you didn't hit first (mele)
-delve side rooms running is a pain
-can't dodge stuff effectively (mele lock)
-can't do uber-elder[/quote]

I had literally never attempted Uber Elder before playing this build and had barely checked any video throughout the years of the encounter.

And I did it deathless on my first opportunity with this build.
Every phase were under 2 seconds.

I clear a full T16 maps in less than 2 minutes.

I kill Chayula's Pure Breachstone's Chayula in about 2.73 seconds.

I really don't know what you're doing wrong with the build, but it took me a while to make my own variation and make it as OP as it is today. It takes investment in items and understanding the mechanics.

But this is literally the strongest build I have ever played, it is absolutely bonkers.

Edit:
Added a picture that shows your stats vs mines.
Both main Ice Nova under our respective optimal circumstances.

I got very very good gear, but it's just to show how powerful this build becomes with a little love.

I did Uber Elder deathless when my Ice Nova was doing around 450-500K.

As I said before, I too had a good 2-3 days where I was lost as to why my damage was sub-optimal and stuff, but I worked the quirks out.

If you give up now it's over, else there's only reward and fun ahead.

PS: Leap Slam sucks, get Shield Charge. Have leap slam/fire dash in your swap weapon if you want to cross gaps.
Shield Charge + Quicksilver + Faster Attacks = INSANE movement and clear speed and is absolutely bonkers in Delving for main and off-pathing.[/quote]

Agree, I'm nowhere near where you are in the build, but it's nuts. One piece of advice for clearing: rotgut flask. It recharges after each pack no matter what and trivializes ANY movement skill.
@CheeQu

I'm done, I think I've min-maxed this build into the ground. Anything else you think I can do?

Thanks for this amazing build, it has made my league the most enjoyable experience in many years!

IGN: Chumbah (Warbands)
Last edited by jdeclue1 on Jan 20, 2019, 3:42:36 PM

any comment for improvement? cant get shock on ring on standard :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info