[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Guys im lvl 93 and killed bandits
Can use god tier gear?
Buy bobunic and gems for sicon area and remove 5 life nods in sicon area to fix the passive
So it doable?
hi /
CheeQu,
Thank you for this wonderful build. I play and enjoy.
but I have a problem.
here are two photos

https://pastebin.com/3SQhyvd0 my.

What should I change to increase the damage to 180.000 minimum

ty . gl. hf
=)

ps I do not know English very well. I sit with Google translation. if I had known, I would have read all 207 pages. )))

pps
I bought this item and it did not help to survive with the phoenix. in simple combat it fills up instantly. may i sell this gem?
Last edited by kfar2007_2016 on Jan 20, 2019, 2:10:38 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:

EDIT: Although to be fair I tested it with two on-hit curses, I didn't hit with a blasphemy based curse - so worth you double checking.

has anyone already tried this?
"
kfar2007_2016 wrote:
hi /
CheeQu,
Thank you for this wonderful build. I play and enjoy.
but I have a problem.
here are two photos

https://pastebin.com/3SQhyvd0 my.

What should I change to increase the damage to 180.000 minimum

ty . gl. hf
=)

ps I do not know English very well. I sit with Google translation. if I had known, I would have read all 207 pages. )))

pps
I bought this item and it did not help to survive with the phoenix. in simple combat it fills up instantly. may i sell this gem?

Hey, a couple things I noticed. First off, get a rare elder ring, and for your other ring use Mark of the Shaper. Second, none of your jewels give you damage. "Critical Strike Multiplier with One Handed Melee Weapons" only applied to the weapons attacks, so your Ice Nova doesn't benefit from that. Look for jewels with Spell Damage, Cold Damage, Crit Multi with Spells or Elemental Skills, or global crit multi. Hope that helps!
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"

Whats the point of this item if all ress are capped? o_O

It determines which element you penetrate based on your uncapped resistances - ie your "gross" resistances (even if they are over the cap).

Then is not uncapped, an uncapped means under the cap, so if we have all ress 80+, it doesnt do any effect?
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"

Whats the point of this item if all ress are capped? o_O

It determines which element you penetrate based on your uncapped resistances - ie your "gross" resistances (even if they are over the cap).

Then is not uncapped, an uncapped means under the cap, so if we have all ress 80+, it doesnt do any effect?

For the purposes of this flask, uncapped means the raw value of your resistances ignoring the existence of a cap.
This build suck so hard with Uber-elder.. can't do shit to this fight. Wasted 3 sets already, max success was 25% which is terrible comparing to other 100x times cheaper builds. I am so dissapointed and frustrated.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Jan 20, 2019, 6:08:09 AM

Hey guys, i am still new to POE at this point in time and was wondering i am following this build now and this is my gear setup atm, what would you guys recommend upgrading from here i have about 3.6 exalt to spend atm on upgrades.
"
judikator wrote:
This build suck so hard with Uber-elder.. can't do shit to this fight. Wasted 3 sets already, max success was 25% which is terrible comparing to other 100x times cheaper builds. I am so dissapointed and frustrated.

Lol, get rekt, this build is op asf.
"
"
judikator wrote:

Lol, get rekt, this build is op asf.

OP with what? could you please clarify? You didn't even try endgame bosses

To farm maps? it is not as good as 90% other builds.
Great for delving? Not.
Great for killing generic shaper and his guardians - probably. But this can be done by any other builds even with less risk and definitely fewer investments.

This build is just to try out some CoC stuff (for fun), nothing else.

Cons:
-price-quality ratio is terrible, too expensive for these results.
-maps clear speed is average compared to other builds
-prepare to get recked sometimes if you didn't hit first (mele)
-delve side rooms running is a pain
-can't dodge stuff effectively (mele lock)
-can't do uber-elder
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info