[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Tooltip doesn't account for 2 hits per attack, pob also doesn't account for it.
proof: On pob select cyclone and do Average damage x Attack rate and the result will be DPS/2.

sooo if i get a belt with 14 rec. speed and drop blood rage and haste i should be fine?

her my PoB again: https://pastebin.com/0mDSTAdU
"
rnbounty wrote:

"
proof: On pob select cyclone and do Average damage x Attack rate and the result will be DPS/2.

sooo if i get a belt with 14 rec. speed and drop blood rage and haste i should be fine?

Yep, you will be safe at 3.54 APS with 14%+ cooldown recovery. You could go up to 3.7.
You should also switch one of the two frozen trails for another jewel for more hp + damage. You need only 1 frozen trail!
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 28, 2018, 5:21:53 PM
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
rnbounty wrote:

"

Yep, you will be safe at 3.54 APS with 14%+ cooldown recovery. You could go up to 3.7.
You should also switch one of the two frozen trails for another jewel for more hp + damage. You need only 1 frozen trail!

This will be massive if that's correct, as I've been trying to stay around 7.5 aps the whole time.

Do you ever contemplate using vitality with a vitality-lgoh watcher's eye? it's really great, especially combined with warlords mark.

Also, surely there is a watcher's eye worth using with this build..?

Finally, farrul's bite is a great helm for capping crit chance and dropping the diamond flask (replace with atziri's promise). Similarly, I love this flask for both its defensive properties and crit chance and duration:

Last edited by mrpetrov on Dec 28, 2018, 5:31:40 PM
"
Dontbejello wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:
I was reading when you said convert over to two coral rings...However, how would I be able to inflict both curses without the additional curse ring equipped?

We use 2 curses only for leveling purposes.
Assasin's Mark + Warlord's Mark until 2nd Ascendancy. Then switch doedre ring for gifts from above and keep only warlords mark + Ice Herald.
When you have cospri, you can leech life from that (see gems) so replace warlords for enfeeble

Okay thank you I guess I read it wrong...Thank you for the build...I want to use GC Gem How would you recommend switch in this gem?

You could try using GC instead of Ice Nova on the cospri setup. frost bolt - GC - life leech. DPS shouldn't suffer a lot.
Hi Chee, remember me? Doobzeira haha, any questions for you.
How we can make atziri with the area damage, ice nova and frost bolt? because the reflect damage gonna kill us
Worth buy Atziri Acuity with my actual set? My profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Julianuh/characters
"
mrpetrov wrote:

This will be massive if that's correct, as I've been trying to stay around 7.5 aps the whole time.

Do you ever contemplate using vitality with a vitality-lgoh watcher's eye? it's really great, especially combined with warlords mark.

Finally, farrul's bite is a great helm for capping crit chance and dropping the diamond flask (replace with atziri's promise). Similarly, I love this flask for both its defensive properties and crit chance and duration:

I wouldn't suggest warlords mark over enfeeble because of its inconsistent endurance charge generation against bosses.

Also wouldn't recommend farruls as it's a 0 life item, 25% mana reservation for again an inconsistent buff, and also not giving enough crit to replace diamond flask imo.

Vitality + watcher's eye is definitely a great idea though, I'd use it over ice herald if you want extra tankyness. Might try this myself actually.
"
Julianuh wrote:
Hi Chee, remember me? Doobzeira haha, any questions for you.
How we can make atziri with the area damage, ice nova and frost bolt? because the reflect damage gonna kill us
Worth buy Atziri Acuity with my actual set? My profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Julianuh/characters

Hey there! I did uber atziri twice and many normal atziris ans didnt ever have a problem on the reflect part, just stay away from the one with the mirror and burst one of the others.
Yes atziri acuity could be your last upgrade for more tankyness. Dont forget to replace gifts from above if you get those gloves!
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 28, 2018, 7:06:33 PM
im having alot of fun with this build, jsut wondering on what i should go for next with my gear

i know i need 6 link chest but i dont feel the need for the 6th link just yet
"
Audix wrote:
im having alot of fun with this build, jsut wondering on what i should go for next with my gear

i know i need 6 link chest but i dont feel the need for the 6th link just yet

Hey, glad you are enjoying it!!

Life rolls seem kinda low so I probably would try to improve those. Try 100+ life on rares and 80+ ring maybe. Also 6th link fortify will help more with tankyness obviously. Other than that gear looks great!

Edit: check the mana problems solutions at the "important notes and gameplay tips" secrion and replace that mana flask with silver or basalt!
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 28, 2018, 7:25:54 PM
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

I wouldn't suggest warlords mark over enfeeble because of its inconsistent endurance charge generation against bosses.

Also wouldn't recommend farruls as it's a 0 life item, 25% mana reservation for again an inconsistent buff, and also not giving enough crit to replace diamond flask imo.

Vitality + watcher's eye is definitely a great idea though, I'd use it over ice herald if you want extra tankyness. Might try this myself actually.

Hey, thanks for the reply!

Warlords is there for the leech, not the endurance really (it's a nice side plus during general mapping. With WM and LGOH from vitality you don't need to gem life leech. Also, I find enfeeble of not much use as the only thing that can kill you is uber elder, and enfeeble aint going to prevent that. Map bosses and guardians die too fast.

On Farrul's - I am crit capped with farruls bite (95% crit chance), so it definitely means I can run an atzirir's promise instead of a diamond - and I don't have to worry about my crit falling off against uber if I run out of diamond charges. It's my preference. Remember, the +1% base crit chance from farruls isnt inconsitent, it's there all the time. The other parts of the buff do rotate, so they are inconsistent.

By the way, another great starkonja enchant is the 150% increased ice golem buff, which equates to a 75% crit chance increase. With a basalt + crit chance mod you can crit cap without farruls and without a diamond. Admittedly, the great thing about that is that you can run aspect of the spider (which you can't run if you run aspect of the cat).
Last edited by mrpetrov on Dec 28, 2018, 7:49:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info