[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Thanks for this build, its extremely fun to play, and i managed to kill uber elder first time ever, i did put alot of currency into it, hope CoC is here to stay this time.
Is having shock nearby enemies for 4 seconds when you focus needed in this build? if so can someone tell me if its essential or if i should craft it off
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Hi all,

Is it wise to keep spell crit/multi by melding until I have jewels that can make up the difference? I'm only 85, but so far I've kept all life nodes and the above mentioned spell crit/multi because I don't have those fantastic jewels and I'd like to keep those values high. I guess I'm going to purchase shaper ring and elder combo next as pandemonius is out of reach for me price wise. I'm going to make sure my profile is public if anyone can take a look and tell me what else would be best to upgrade. Aps with silver flask is ~3.6 so I'm happy with that, and zero mana problems no matter how much I spam. Thanks.

Yes absolutely you can. Those jewels are there to only give you more life. You can do fine without them and get the crit multi on the tree instead, until you want to increase your EHP.
I see Dread Banner in the gear but not in the OP. I'm assuming it's primarily being used for Fortify?
Amazing build CheeQu, thanks a lot for sharing!!
Sorry I don't know if there's a discussion in the 195 pages before:
Will "% increased elemental damage with attack skills" scale with this build?
Thanks for your support @ all.
So this is the fastest clear build i have played yet and im loving it. The problem is single target. I just can't seem to do much damage to the bosses very fast, and i have just died 3 times to Minotaur and hes not even at 90% health. All flasks popped for max damage and doin mah spinny thing. Can anyone take a look at my gear and tell me where im fucking up?

*Edit* And maybe some tips on Survivability for single target encounters. The life per second doesn't seem to help much if they smash me to 10% life and there's always some sort of damaging stuff around the room, or they run at me and hit me again.

Last edited by Bornforexile on Jan 18, 2019, 12:10:32 PM
"
Seqqsy wrote:
"

I got 80ex+ at my disposal and I don't know what I should focus on next.

Also, I've got mana problems and wonder how I should deal with that?

Ok so you have 80 ex budget let's see where I would focus first.

#1 - Working with 13% AS cospri, I am assuming you know the APS breakdowns and yours is close to 3.72~ with it so I'll skip this for now.
#2 - Try to get cooldown recovery on boots and open up gloves & belt for more damage (check my toon).
#3 - Ice nova damage on helm instead of enfeeble .. enfeeble was a cheap alternative at the beginning of this guide because no one wanted it, for the amount you pay for it now Ice nova damage is much superior.
#4 - Drop 30-40ex on a +2 Loreweave
#5 - get triple multi gems

After this, I have been brainstorming with the top geared coc players here and some think that it is better to go arcane potency & grab that close jewel while I prefer to reach down to right-side of Scion and utilize Unnatural.

I'll try and get my hands on a corrupted temple and attempt a roll before I buy one.

On the Might of the meek I do not know where to place them? Also, am I using the right setup of gems? CDR on boots is a great Idea as well, I can't see your toon, maybe it's set to private? Much appreciated answere <3
You should be able to now.

P.s I am testing out GMP on weapon because the op said

" ◈ Ice Nova + Frostbolt: Is our main damage source. Ice Nova deals Area Damage around the caster. If there are at least 2 Frostbolt projectiles around us, Ice Nova is cast 2 times out of these projectiles instead, effectively doubling our damage. It will pick the 2 nearest frostbolts to our character automatically, so we want to have frostbolts very close to us at all times (which we do). Ice Nova also deals more damage if the enemy is Chilled "

So wouldnt GMP 2x our damage instantly ?
"
Bornforexile wrote:
Spoiler
So this is the fastest clear build i have played yet and im loving it. The problem is single target. I just can't seem to do much damage to the bosses very fast, and i have just died 3 times to Minotaur and hes not even at 90% health. All flasks popped for max damage and doin mah spinny thing. Can anyone take a look at my gear and tell me where im fucking up?

*Edit* And maybe some tips on Survivability for single target encounters. The life per second doesn't seem to help much if they smash me to 10% life and there's always some sort of damaging stuff around the room, or they run at me and hit me again.

your aps is 3.8 with the silver flask active. so you're gimping your single target damage. replacing the 4% attack speed jewel should fix that issue.

your effective crit chance (89%) and crit multi (366) are pretty low. try to get some jewels that increase those numbers. the 12% crit chance for ele skills isn't great since you want the crit chance on cyclone.

replacing cold pen with arcane surge in your boots should add a good amount of damage. i know it's tough getting 4b on those dex boots tho.

getting the focus shock craft on your ring should add a good amount of burst damage.
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 18, 2019, 1:06:42 PM
How would you go about the aps while using a headhunter? or should i just ditch the headhunter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info