[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hello guys. I have a question about Pandemonius amulet. Is it really worth to buy it ?
"
Seqqsy wrote:
You should be able to now.

P.s I am testing out GMP on weapon because the op said

" ◈ Ice Nova + Frostbolt: Is our main damage source. Ice Nova deals Area Damage around the caster. If there are at least 2 Frostbolt projectiles around us, Ice Nova is cast 2 times out of these projectiles instead, effectively doubling our damage. It will pick the 2 nearest frostbolts to our character automatically, so we want to have frostbolts very close to us at all times (which we do). Ice Nova also deals more damage if the enemy is Chilled "

So wouldnt GMP 2x our damage instantly ?

gmp reduces each projectile's damage a lot. i don't think having more frostbolts will increase your single target damage since you're only hitting that single target with two frostbolts (correct me if i'm wrong). so, you're only helping your map clear speed a bit with gmp. we have frozen trail so we can use life leech instead of gmp, and that life leech is pretty important.
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 18, 2019, 1:40:35 PM
Having mana probs even after taking the %cost nodes on the tree. Anyone have any suggestions? My only thoughts atm are to get 2 mana on hit on a jewel, or run blasphemy warlords instead of enfeeble. Open to anything some of you may have done to help remedy this problem. Thanks!
"
Blottuh wrote:
How would you go about the aps while using a headhunter? or should i just ditch the headhunter?

you can get the 14% cdr on boots but they are very expensive if you want 30% movement, life and res.
"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
Having mana probs even after taking the %cost nodes on the tree. Anyone have any suggestions? My only thoughts atm are to get 2 mana on hit on a jewel, or run blasphemy warlords instead of enfeeble. Open to anything some of you may have done to help remedy this problem. Thanks!

you could move flame dash to your boots and use enlighten in that slot. mana on hit is probably the best option tho.

btw, your aps is 3.93 with the silver flask active. so you aren't triggering coc as often as you could be. your next upgrade should be the 14% cdr belt and refund the coordination node to get your aps at or below 3.75
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 18, 2019, 4:14:23 PM
Hi, I'm new, I started the last league, can you look at my build and the tree? there is something wrong, I only have 40% critic and looking in the town people have a minimum of 70% critic, what am I doing wrong?
thanks, greetings. My English is not very good.

I think coc does not activate sometimes
"
vidlo wrote:
Hi, I'm new, I started the last league, can you look at my build and the tree? there is something wrong, I only have 40% critic and looking in the town people have a minimum of 70% critic, what am I doing wrong?
thanks, greetings. My English is not very good.

I think coc does not activate sometimes

if you go to the config screen in pob and check "do you use power charges" and "is the enemy is chilled" and also check your diamond flask on the items screen your cyclone effective crit chance is almost 96%
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Bornforexile wrote:
Spoiler
So this is the fastest clear build i have played yet and im loving it. The problem is single target. I just can't seem to do much damage to the bosses very fast, and i have just died 3 times to Minotaur and hes not even at 90% health. All flasks popped for max damage and doin mah spinny thing. Can anyone take a look at my gear and tell me where im fucking up?

*Edit* And maybe some tips on Survivability for single target encounters. The life per second doesn't seem to help much if they smash me to 10% life and there's always some sort of damaging stuff around the room, or they run at me and hit me again.

your aps is 3.8 with the silver flask active. so you're gimping your single target damage. replacing the 4% attack speed jewel should fix that issue.

your effective crit chance (89%) and crit multi (366) are pretty low. try to get some jewels that increase those numbers. the 12% crit chance for ele skills isn't great since you want the crit chance on cyclone.

replacing cold pen with arcane surge in your boots should add a good amount of damage. i know it's tough getting 4b on those dex boots tho.

getting the focus shock craft on your ring should add a good amount of burst damage.

So i fixed the things, now to just see if i can survive, I'm decimating T12-15 bosses now. Having a little bit of an issue with bosses that channel stupid shit at you and you cant get away or bosses that have phases or immunities but looking good so far. Just scared to tempt fate with the gaurdians lol

What would be the best upgrades from here?
qaizr,
it's true, thank you, greeting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info