[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

In the "god tier" part of the guide, are the atziri's acuity preferred over a good pair of gloves? I need opinions please
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Ive seen that, still dont understand what im missing if i have enought attack speed even with coordination passive, my limit stays on 3.4 with cdr on belt. My cospri is 12% and is the only i have, cant get one of 14% but it still should be more than 3.4 while using attack speed jewel/coordination.

you should be more concerned with the coc triggers. if you don't have 14% cooldown recovery then you want your aps to be 3 or lower. with the 14% cooldown recovery your aps can go up to 3.75

I have this one,
im testing with and without it, and APS stays on 3.4

and Coordination passive, testing with and without

Im sorry, im not good enought on this game, so i will apreciate an explanation about.
"
Im sorry, im not good enought on this game, so i will apreciate an explanation about.

i can't explain it any better than cheequ does in his guide. you should reread the section i posted. it seems clear enough to me.
Now that I am closing on level 100, I think this build requires Acro to stay relevant vs other builds. I am going to test running vitality + watcher & acro instead of discipline for the next few days. This is because I feel like nothing in the game "slowly" kills us. We either kill the boss or phase him/her in 2-3 seconds or we get randomly one shot (this is where acrobatics makes the biggest difference).
So i followed the guide for t3 and t2 and i think im probably somewhere in the middle of the tiers.

What all can i do to increase my survivbility and start pushing bosses.

Dont get me wrong, i can boss to t14 incredibly easy but between my gear and tree and everything t16 bosses and above dont seem doable currently.

i have a couple exalts to possibly work with and keep pushing to earn more.

Also Ive read in the comments hear people pushing 17mil dps and all of that, is there somewhere in the huge list of pages i can find more updated PoB and everything to see where the build has evolved too from the original guide??
"
So i followed the guide for t3 and t2 and i think im probably somewhere in the middle of the tiers.

What all can i do to increase my survivbility and start pushing bosses.

Dont get me wrong, i can boss to t14 incredibly easy but between my gear and tree and everything t16 bosses and above dont seem doable currently.

i have a couple exalts to possibly work with and keep pushing to earn more.

Also Ive read in the comments hear people pushing 17mil dps and all of that, is there somewhere in the huge list of pages i can find more updated PoB and everything to see where the build has evolved too from the original guide??

https://pastebin.com/kmMTV4Rw

Tooltip Ice Nova: 478,345

Config Settings
Power Charges
One Nearby Enemy
No Shock (add this in form of Nearby enemies -20% on cospri + [-15 for bonechill] )
Blinded
Chilled
Shaper/Guardian
No RF or Vaal RF equipped (which would honestly add 180k dmg to tooltip)

That is around double OP's tooltip damage (which was translated into 7 mil).

We are talking 15 to 17 mil shaper dps.

You can take this damage further by getting a -ele helm (find dex somewhere else) and -ele pen OR light dmg on boots. I have seen frenzy charge cospri variants adding another 30k~ ish damage but generating those are a little problematic as by the time you generate them the boss is dead.

In addition, you can grab arcane potency for extra multi's but I rather went with unnatural route to grab the movement speed.

These 2 should give another 70k-100k dmg but I am too lazy to shift dex around even tho the upgrades would be 5ex ~ ball park.

The "god" tier items just make you more tanky as it assumes we have enough damage so you can't reach this damage going that route for sure.
Last edited by Seqqsy on Jan 17, 2019, 10:36:25 PM
Last edited by Bornforexile on Jan 18, 2019, 12:04:50 PM
Guys, I only have 3.7 aps in hideout with Silver flask up, is that right?
I have 15% cooldown recovery belt and 14% Cospri's Malice.
Am I missing something?

"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Daegon wrote:
Does anyone know why my in game attacks per second on cyclone reads as 3.8 (BAD) while in path of building it shows 3.74 (perfect?!) ?

I carefully planned and executed a gear and point distribution in POB and then in game in order to be perfectly under the recommended breakpoint.

A little gutted by this and I am hoping it is POB that is correct and the game is just rounding up the tooltip or something?

EDIT : I am gutted because I am ascendant with Unnatural Instinct and its difficult to lower APS.. I have ZERO sources of attack speed (no AS jewels or gear, no blood rage/frenzies, no onslaught or silver flask) - the only attack speed I have is 9% cospri and the 12% AS Coordination node. If I drop Coordination its too big of a hit to APS - this was the node that put me perfectly at 3.74 in POB.. and I won't switch my cospri to a different AS one because its got a very expensive penetration corrupt.. so please bear all the above in mind before answering and saying 'just drop some AS'

I have 3,75 in PoB and 3,8 ingame, not sure what to make of it except that I trust PoB to be correct and ingame to be som kind of rounding that is not perfectly accurate. Would like to hear what players that doesn't run Meeks/Instinct have, since that combo displays wrong dexterity numbers in PoB and I am worried that other calculations may be off as well. But I don't think so.

Hi mate, thanks for taking the time to reply. Still not sure whether we are shooting ourselves in the foot here, would really appreciate some more input if anyone knows about this. I noticed in Path of Building it says 'Attack Rate' while in game it shows 'Attacks per second'

So In POB my cycone 'Attack Rate' is 3.74 while in game my cyclone 'Attacks per second' shows as 3.8

If I select Cyclone in POB then click 'Calcs' it shows Attack Rate and Attacks per second are the same thing. Really hoping I'm still optimal regarding the breakpoint and the in game tooltip is just rounding up 3.74 to 3.8 visually.. From this updated post on CoC proc rates

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ab2g9n/updated_cyclone_coc_discharge_proc_rate_now_with/

he speaks about testing the amount of times he is discharging.. I don't know how I would test my CoC rate myself.

IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Last edited by Daegon on Jan 18, 2019, 1:58:59 AM
"
Daegon wrote:

Hi mate, thanks for taking the time to reply. Still not sure whether we are shooting ourselves in the foot here, would really appreciate some more input if anyone knows about this. I noticed in Path of Building it says 'Attack Rate' while in game it shows 'Attacks per second'

So In POB my cycone 'Attack Rate' is 3.74 while in game my cyclone 'Attacks per second' shows as 3.8

If I select Cyclone in POB then click 'Calcs' it shows Attack Rate and Attacks per second are the same thing. Really hoping I'm still optimal regarding the breakpoint and the in game tooltip is just rounding up 3.74 to 3.8 visually.. From this updated post on CoC proc rates

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ab2g9n/updated_cyclone_coc_discharge_proc_rate_now_with/

he speaks about testing the amount of times he is discharging.. I don't know how I would test my CoC rate myself.

I think we shall trust that everything is working as it should, and that we use the PoB attack rate as our guiding tool, and that it is correct.
3,75 Att.pr.sec is what is known as the sweet spot, anything above is bad, and under is ok.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 18, 2019, 2:32:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info