[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Dkodr wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:

Buffs are always up in this build. Flasks are always up...

Ok, let's not have that discussion, except to say always is wrong. Most of the time yea, but always? No.

Buffs are always up(power charges, arcane surge) except CWDT Frost bomb that isn't always up.

Flasks depend on flask management, I have no trouble having them always up when I need them. I won't use a diamond flask to run around so ye they are not always up if that's what you mean.

Anyways, in my builds I always avoid "if killed recently" mechanics and buffs so compared to other builds we have 100% up time in almost everything.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 10, 2019, 8:23:55 AM
Would it be possible to make this work with blade flurry? Or would be struggle getting to 7.4 aps? I would really like to use a fast movement skill
Last edited by Joksee on Jan 10, 2019, 8:52:37 AM
Any chance of an Uber video soon?

PS You may want to consider updating your acknowledgments section...lot's of the new ideas have been somewhat of a team effort?
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 10, 2019, 8:43:08 AM
Uhh just bought a rare gloves with those insane mods (damage against chilled, damage while leeching and the other ones). Really amazing, T16 syndicate members can't really do anything. Usually takes 1.5-2 seconds, and they are dead. Simple marvelous. You are the boss CheeQu! I'm playing since legacy league and this is the first time I'm really loving a build and feeling incredibly strong. Cheers to you!
"
mrpetrov wrote:

PS You may want to consider updating your acknowledgments section...lot's of the new ideas have been somewhat of a team effort?

Agreed! I'm still updating some details and this is already one of them. I already told you how much I appreciate our discussions and what we have achieved!
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Agreed! I'm still updating some details and this is already one of them. I already told you how much I appreciate our discussions and what we have achieved!

Most fun I've had since release! I sounded like an a-hole above, sorry.
At least for now, very strong build, running low tier Reds with gems still at level 15-16 without capped resists etc.

I also need to change a few gear pieces to get the 6APS since my gloves give extra and is making me skip a lot of procs.

Only problem I have noticed is with some of the Chaos damage bosses since my Watchers does not matter for them.

Planning on getting Mark and Pandemonius when I can, fantastic feeling of a build and surprisingly does not kill my fps.

Also this thread is one of the most aactive threads I have ever seen lol.
Just got this cool belt for 5 ex

Life is kinda low but I think the ES is making up for it :)

if I can slap a 15% on that ring, is it any different than having Shock for 4 sec buff .. I would just be losing 5% damage right ? (coz shock is 20% damage?)
"
dguay wrote:
Just got this cool belt for 5 ex

Life is kinda low but I think the ES is making up for it :)

Amazing belt. I'd probably change the craft on it though, depending on what game content you're doing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info