[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Nozumi wrote:
So, i was looking at your character sir, the tree for this build has alot of more Spell crit nodes, so, do we not take those, and focus more on ehp or not ?

These nodes where allocacted in previous versions but got removed.

The reason is, this builds needs crit chance for both spells and attacks.

While trying to increase our cyclone's critical strike chance, our spell crit chance also increases.

That means our spell crit is already pretty high (95%+) and that excess critical strike chance for only spells is not very useful anymore. These points are not bad per se, but they lose a lot of value compared to other builds.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 10, 2019, 7:11:30 AM
@CheeQu

This + co-ordination puts my aps at 3.75 (according to pob).

2 questions;
Does this count as "slightly under 3.78" or is it a little too high

Is there anything in pob I should make sure I add/remove that may mess with my aps
Last edited by ChrisBiscuits on Jan 10, 2019, 7:16:04 AM
belt with abyssal socket and recovery speed. "its dream".
its again if we have dont regen hp/mana on map we dead.
and if we dont use fortify on body armor, we will raise the expense mana.
bubonic trail its cool, again we lost resist, and possible use vaal rf and grace.
"
rotheee wrote:
since we dropped Phase acro .. i use vaal grace instead of banner (i like instant oh shit Buttons ^^).

is 1k ES enough to make Advantage of watchers eye with es on hit?

how important is it, to be on crit cap?
im at 90% Cyclone crit .. this means 5% less Damage?
im still struggling with mana .. some reccomendations?

this was my league starter from day 1 but ur build
realy put my ideas on another Level .. good Job!

ill respecc later and Looking Forward to do my first shaper kill this league .. i did several red elders und will hopefully face my first uber elder with ths build <3

1k es is great to benefit from it yes.

90% is acceptable but will probably increase more later on.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Nozumi wrote:
So, i was looking at your character sir, the tree for this build has alot of more Spell crit nodes, so, do we not take those, and focus more on ehp or not ?

These nodes where allocacted in previous versions but got removed.

The reason is, this builds needs crit chance for both spells and attacks.

While trying to increase our cyclone's critical strike chance, our spell crit chance also increases.

That means our spell crit is already pretty high (95%+) and that excess critical strike chance for only spells is not very useful anymore. These points are not bad per se, but they lose a lot of value compared to other builds.

I understand, thank you for clearing that up for me sir.
Hi !
I'm using your build since I can afford it , now missing only Mark of the Shaper and elder rare ring from the "overpowered".
Little bit worried of losing that crit%, it would put me in 92.96% Ice Nova crit chance and 90% cyclone crit chance isnt it a bit too low ?
Next question , if we link fortify to leap slam/shield charge should we swap fortify in body armour to something else? - Conc eff. for bosses and Crit Damage for mapping? I need to recolor Loreweave for that. Thanks for answers!

P.S Here's my PoB if you want to check for improvements https://pastebin.com/snrWfiH8
"
CheeQu wrote:

Buffs are always up in this build. Flasks are always up...

Ok, let's not have that discussion, except to say always is wrong. Most of the time yea, but always? No.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 10, 2019, 7:40:17 AM
Hey i have a Warlords mark on hit ring with a lot of crafting space should i try and craft a lot of damage and replace my gifts from above or focus on resists to replace my normal ring??? Please need help here
"
Nick8991 wrote:
Hey i have a Warlords mark on hit ring with a lot of crafting space should i try and craft a lot of damage and replace my gifts from above or focus on resists to replace my normal ring??? Please need help here

Also forgot to mention its an elder ring so should i aim for mark of the shaper ???
"
Nick8991 wrote:
"
Nick8991 wrote:

Also forgot to mention its an elder ring so should i aim for mark of the shaper ???

I added my thoughts about warlords mark on hit rings in the gear section. If you want to use it get some resists and use it with mark of the shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info