[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

Hey :)

So i've been trying to run your build perfectly. Can you take a look and send me back anything I need to drastically change or what I can do to SHOOT up my dps. I do not have enough Ex for the crit wrath. Anything would help a ton! also at lvl 80 I have 2 opal rings but still dont not get my dps up there.

Or maybe I have the calculations messed up? Im not sure. Help Please <3

https://pastebin.com/RPdRgqTu

Thank you!
Last edited by Zschroeder on Jan 17, 2019, 2:52:50 AM
"
Hey :)

So i've been trying to run your build perfectly. Can you take a look and send me back anything I need to drastically change or what I can do to SHOOT up my dps. I do not have enough Ex for the crit wrath. Anything would help a ton! also at lvl 80 I have 2 opal rings but still dont not get my dps up there.

Or maybe I have the calculations messed up? Im not sure. Help Please <3

https://pastebin.com/RPdRgqTu

Thank you!

You are lvl 77. You need more lvls, you havent even reached shadow area yet and you forgot to take Point Blank.
You also dont have 60-80% increased crit on your diamond flask.
Try and balance your Wise oak or get lightning res as your highest res.
you get around 1.8m shaper dps when you got the shadow area with your current pastebin

Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 17, 2019, 6:56:11 AM
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
I was wondering what what 6L in your tabula did you lvl to 72 with ? The leveling tree you had linked in PoB what skills did you run?

Thank you! <3

I used Rain of Arrow to lvl 72.
If you want to use ST while leveling you should use:
Spectral Throw > Greater multiple projectiles > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Added Lightning Damage > Lightning Penetration > Increased Crit/Crit Dmg / Added Cold Damage

Leveling this build as we speak... can you please tell me what skill tree did you use while leveling with Rain of Arrow?

Thank you!
If you are doing the so called "3.5 million" dps as you claim, the uber elder has 18 million hps, why did it take you so long and so many hits to kill him?
Are you sure you're doing 3.5 million dps? Mathematically it should have only taken you about 10 hits to kill uber elder, but in the video you hit many more times than that. I'm calling BS.

"
If you are doing the so called "3.5 million" dps as you claim, the uber elder has 18 million hps, why did it take you so long and so many hits to kill him?
Are you sure you're doing 3.5 million dps? Mathematically it should have only taken you about 10 hits to kill uber elder, but in the video you hit many more times than that. I'm calling BS.

First of in the Uber Elder Video i didnt have 3.5M i probably had 2-2.5m
and second, if you see the video i didnt use my flask that often = not my full dps.
Third, i have 3.5m with my current gear.
Feel free to check my PoB in the My gear/skilltree section. Thats with my current gear and thats 3.5m :)
So feel free to call BS if you want, but i dont think PoB would lie.

See my Full Hp Shaper 2.0, thats with my 3.5m dps or almost 3.5m dps, i forgot to use Vaal Haste.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 17, 2019, 9:00:06 AM
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

First of in the Uber Elder Video i didnt have 3.5M i probably had 2-2.5m
and second, if you see the video i didnt use my flask that often = not my full dps.
Third, i have 3.5m with my current gear.
Feel free to check my PoB in the My gear/skilltree section. Thats with my current gear and thats 3.5m :)
So feel free to call BS if you want, but i dont think PoB would lie.

even at 2 million dps the numbers don't match.
"

See my Full Hp Shaper 2.0, thats with my 3.5m dps or almost 3.5m dps, i forgot to use Vaal Haste.

But like i said check my PoB with my current gear and skilltree.
If you think PoB would lie, thats your problem :)
"
Leveling this build as we speak... can you please tell me what skill tree did you use while leveling with Rain of Arrow?

Thank you!

I used something like this with Rain of Arrow https://pastebin.com/dTFfi1iZ
"
Xe0z wrote:
"

But like i said check my PoB with my current gear and skilltree.
If you think PoB would lie, thats your problem :)

number still don't match up. if you think math would lie that's your problem :P

Last edited by Aucuba057 on Jan 17, 2019, 9:10:08 AM
"
number still don't match up. if you think math would lie that's your problem :P

Like i said, if you think PoB is lying, then its your problem :)
I take my Damage numbers from PoB, so blame it on PoB if you want to blame something ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info