[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

hi this build looks rly nice.. can u tell me how u crafted those weapons.. and what would be the first big upgrade if u have budget gear all around
"
hi this build looks rly nice.. can u tell me how u crafted those weapons.. and what would be the first big upgrade if u have budget gear all around

I searched for 25%+ Attack speed and 30%+ Crit chance with 1 or 2 useless mod.
After that i Annulled the 1-2 useless mod so there is only Attack speed and crit chance left. Then i multimodded it and choose whatever i like to be craftet on it.

The first big upgrade would be the multimodded sword, but it isnt realy needed if you use Lycosidae, so i would say Abyss jewels is a big upgrade. make sure you have abyss sockets on your gear (gloves 2 / Boots 2 / Belt 1-2)

"
look really nice - great job

Ty sir

"
Is this build good on a 25ex budget? Feels like it would be way worse

It would be fine. Go with a decent ele foil 350+ edps with 25% attack speed and a Lycosidae shield.
EDIT: nevermind, im an idiot, you do have POB I just didnt see it :P

How important is the clarity mod you have on watchers eye? Is mana an issue without it?
Last edited by bitbite11 on Dec 29, 2018, 3:23:02 AM
"
How important is the clarity mod you have on watchers eye? Is mana an issue without it?

Clarity do so my whirling blades cost 1 mana.
It isnt important at all. I just found it with the Wrath mod i needed.
Hey. Could u do a little lvling section? Some skill links and useful uniques?
Also how is the uberelder fight with this? A bit forgiving or hard if u dont know what u are doing
"
Hey. Could u do a little lvling section? Some skill links and useful uniques?
Also how is the uberelder fight with this? A bit forgiving or hard if u dont know what u are doing

Sure i will make a leveling section at some point.
Uber elder is pretty easy with this build, but you can check out my video of the uber elder fight and decide by your self :)
Realistically, what would be the minimal investment for this build to work on uber elder? It looks fun, but I'm poor as fuck!
Hi! I was just randomly browsing builds and noticed when I loaded your PoB that it has the trickster ascendancy selected. Not that important since you did say assassin in the post but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Build looks great though, thank you for sharing it!
"
Realistically, what would be the minimal investment for this build to work on uber elder? It looks fun, but I'm poor as fuck!

I would say around 20-30ex to work decently at uber elder.

"
Hi! I was just randomly browsing builds and noticed when I loaded your PoB that it has the trickster ascendancy selected. Not that important since you did say assassin in the post but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Build looks great though, thank you for sharing it!

Ty sir for letting me know about the mistake in skilltree.
What's the minimum budget to hit T16 on this build? Does it function as a league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info