[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

"
Hey man im currently leveling in HC betrayal and was hoping i could bother you with some theory crafting on how to make it slightly more HC viable, i understand i need to play well and be evasive but in terms of my skill tree and itemization, im thinking to go for 1 good foil/lycosidae, no bubonic trail and use a good defensive yellow. tree wise i definitely cant get unnatural instinct so im thinking starkonja maybe? i dont exactly plan on attempting uber elder on this build in HC more so to quick farm t16's and maybe some red elder/guardians and MAYBE shaper.

So yeah just to reiterate, looking for tips on what Changes to the skill tree and items to make it more hc viable especially without the unnatural instinct/helm setup to give leech.

Appreciate the time!

1 good foil / lycosidae with a pair of rare defensive boots and a starkonja, would be just fine for HC.

The skilltree would look something like this.
https://pastebin.com/fnEqicFA

"
Hi i wanna ask you if that build with that items can use deferent skill's?. and i make exacly ur build on my scion insane dps bro but the defence's is weak, i kill shaper too easy

Yea you can use diffrent skills.
Shattering Steel /Reave / Wild Strike / Tectonic Slam / Frostblades
Just to name a few.
You can pretty much use whatever melee skill.
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
Aucuba057 wrote:
If you are doing the so called "3.5 million" dps as you claim, the uber elder has 18 million hps, why did it take you so long and so many hits to kill him?
Are you sure you're doing 3.5 million dps? Mathematically it should have only taken you about 10 hits to kill uber elder, but in the video you hit many more times than that. I'm calling BS.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

really? how many hit's did it take in your video? The math isn't there. Stop looking at your "perfect scenario" dps on PoB.
"
really? how many hit's did it take in your video? The math isn't there. Stop looking at your "perfect scenario" dps on PoB.

Dude we get it, you dont like PoB.
with my current gear, spectral throw DPS (DPS = Damage per Second) is 3.5m DPS
423177.2 (Average Damage) x 8.47 (Attack Rate) = 3582449.2 DPS (DPS = Damage per Second)

My latest video Full HP Shaper is with my current gear and that took around 2sec to melt down 18 328 731 HP

I hope you understand it now, how DPS is calculated.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 18, 2019, 10:58:02 AM
"
Aucuba057 wrote:

whats your problem dude? read up on what DPS is and how it actually works with attack speed. we are not doing one punch men, we are doing the guy called Sonic! feels like you wanted to make ur own ST build but failed misserably because someone else did a better one. man thats bitter

also thanks OP for the build. been looking for smth really long and came back to spectral throw. leveling isnt good maybe coz my gears are not optimized rly, single target sucks so far without swappin gems but looking forward gettin to lvl 90 and gettin jewels, foils and see how far my currency can get me. I struggeled with lvling ST in past too but will sweep through acts and get on my pure breachstones to get up fast and easy.
Im the guy for HC you recommended to go with lycosidae/starkonja, Was wondering so far for some reason im maintaining 100% chance to hit on both weapons, im honestly not sure why using these right now (mainhand is the only one worth anything)

as long as i maintain 100% hit chance should i not go lycosidae and just get crit/attack speed foils with high ele damage or will it fall off endgame or something

This is where im currently at, what would ur suggestion for the next few upgrades be? still got a decent amount of leveling to do just getting my setup clean for early maps.
if you spectate my account for abyss jewels its the character SipTea in HCBetrayal
Last edited by kazaar1 on Jan 20, 2019, 7:11:32 AM
"
This is where im currently at, what would ur suggestion for the next few upgrades be? still got a decent amount of leveling to do just getting my setup clean for early maps.

I would try and get a new amulet with life, crit multi, elemental damage with attacks.
you should also get atleast two dmg mods and life on abyss jewels.
Your setup looks fine at your current lvl.
Would you stick with assassin as the second ascendancy in HC as well? or would there be a better option that doesn't sacrifice too much damage
What about Farrul's Fur + Aspect of the Cat combo? Frenzy/Power charges all day
"
streej wrote:

overkill. i run assasssin mark curse on hit ring + blood rage and i keep my charges up all the time. we are also not stacking any charges so not worth it (i'd say)
"

It isnt realy worth it. you also lose dmg if you switch out Shroud of the Lightless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info