[3.5] Wretched Orb (Insane duration Winter orb) Shaper, Uber elder, end game

"
Spankijs wrote:

Feels awesome to play, but I get destroyed by bleed/corrupted blood, buld feels squish in T14-T15 maps :(
What did I miss?

I took the beachhead shield and now I feel a bit tankier. Dmg is like 1/3 less but least I can go in with BV stacks.
"
Spankijs wrote:

Feels awesome to play, but I get destroyed by bleed/corrupted blood, buld feels squish in T14-T15 maps :(
What did I miss?

What it was said before... The "of Stauching" flask mod (you can get it quite easily from beastiary crafting.

Then you may want some leech somewhere (for example as enchant on your boots) It will help giving you more time to react to bleeding and other damage.

Also... it looks like you forgot to quality some of your gear and flasks. The life flask is specially important with quality as it gives more life per use.

If you really need the "of dousing" mod... put it somewhere else like in that Diamond flask
I feel stupid asking this but I've never used Righteous Fire before... Whenever I activate it it drops my health down to 0 in a matter of seconds, even when using my flasks. What am I missing?
"
Red3eard wrote:
I feel stupid asking this but I've never used Righteous Fire before... Whenever I activate it it drops my health down to 0 in a matter of seconds, even when using my flasks. What am I missing?

We don't use Rightous Fire... we use the its Vaal version: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Righteous_Fire

So you need the corrupted version of the gem in order to get Vaal RF

It takes only 30% of our health in exchange of more spell damage.
"
"
Red3eard wrote:

We don't use Rightous Fire... we use the its Vaal version: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Righteous_Fire

So you need the corrupted version of the gem in order to get Vaal RF

It takes only 30% of our health in exchange of more spell damage.

Ha, well that would be the oversight. Cheers :)
Hello, very interesting build you have put together!

Quick question, would it be possible to drop Kaom's Roots and use a Watcher's Eye jewel with 'Unaffected by Temporal Chains while affected by Haste' mod on it?
"
Bendalim wrote:
Hello, very interesting build you have put together!

Quick question, would it be possible to drop Kaom's Roots and use a Watcher's Eye jewel with 'Unaffected by Temporal Chains while affected by Haste' mod on it?

You should re-read Detailed Explanation part in the guide.
By the way, quality isn't needed on our Temporal Chains at all, the action speed slow isn't what makes this work, it's the 40% slower effect expiration, which doesn't even scale with level or quality whatsoever. A level 1 0% Temporal Chain prolongs our buffs and effects just as long as a 20/20. A level 20 is still needed though because of the fact that higher level curses of the same curse (from map mods or cast by enemies) will supersede our own, and thus won't receive any benefit from any of our increased curse effect (other than from our Coward's Legacy).
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Jan 9, 2019, 4:22:28 PM
I still think zizaran WO is better, anyway i appreciate the effort you did putting this togheter.
I Am a Ninja
Is this viable as a witch? I noticed some of the Asendancy's for Assasins are extremely nice which include 100% extra damage if only 1 enemy aka bosses and dont think the witch ones can match up to these, mostly just high ES and extra curses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info