General Gem Discussion

sigh well my elemental hit gem, bow build is now useless a character i have enjoyed playing for 3 years consigned to a pile of trash.
It seems that Vengeful Cry does not work on left click aka does not let you walk while on left click. Which is odd since it is the only war cry to do that. Is that by design? It would be nice to have it on left click.
(I also posted this in the bug forum but wasn't sure the most appropriate location)

Using the Vengeful Cry gem with buff effect means I should be getting over 100 rage. However I can't seem to get rage values above 100. I've tried removing max rage from my tree before using the warcry, but it looks like it's hard capped at 100.

There is no mention of this cap anywhere in the description of rage or the patch notes so I assume it's a bug.

A fix would be appreciated - my entire build is based on maxing out rage and it's a little sad for it not to be working.

Banner skill need to display duration, it's more use full information than stack, or may be display it like charge that has both duration and stack.
Last edited by punyavee on Aug 2, 2024, 4:38:58 AM
Skill Audio Feedback:

The sound effect when Autoexertion triggers warcries is quite loud compared to other skill/sound effects, particularly for an automated repetitive effect.

I generally don't play with the sound set very loud, but feel like I have to turn down sound effects even more to compensate for this. I can only imagine what this sounds like wearing headphones.
Summon Flame Golem of the Meteor: I decided to make a fire golem witch build around this ability and I was sorely disappointed to find out how long it takes for the golem to land after clicking the ability. It makes it unfun to play with when the mobs are moving so fast they fly out of the area you cast the golem at before it lands. Making the meteor effect of the gem pretty useless.

Please speed it up.
Crushing Fist

3.25 Settlers

I'm using a controller if that matters

sometimes the skill refuses to be used and I have to try multiple times to get it to work.

I think it tends to do this when my focused mob is near/on top of me.

I'm hoping this is not an intended behavior.
Phylactery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info