3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

"
So can you actually start with this build this league? Would a simple arc hiero be easier/fast in the beginning?

Yes, but the best acendancy for this build is an occultist.
i started wi th it so far doing ok still need a few upgrades.
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
So can you actually start with this build this league? Would a simple arc hiero be easier/fast in the beginning?

Yes, but the best acendancy for this build is an occultist.

Hey bud, thanks for this build, really!

I'd like to know if there are any changes on the build/gems, because i'm pretty sure the new totem support gem is necessary!

if there is any change, can you please report pob link?

ALSO, EB isn't on the tree anymore?
Could you update the tree plz? It is out of date afaik after skill changes.
Was doing decent with this but i ripped earlier to a5 innocence when i almost killed him he 1 shot me. Gonna reroll since i was starting to like it but i really hate the slow start with no gear xD

i feel like it will get better once i get the gear and have at least 2 totems, bosses for leveling seemed annoying as well and took a bit but i figure that will change later on.
How you get 4 totems without Tukohama's ??
This guide just seems so out of place, there's no real info on anything proper. The gear and the comments doesn't match up and lastly of all, the build is both weak in damage and survivability from act 7 to mid mapping tier.
Especially in the immortal league.

And i still don't get why it's listed under hierophant when it's clearly not a hierophant build anymore.
I've leveled this build in 3.5 as totem hybrid variant.

I switched at Level 80 to Storm Brand with nearly the same skill tree. IT feels 10 times better than playing with only 2 slow casting arc totems.
I like the occultist defense, this build concept and i try to get the Chaos conversion items.

If someone else feels bad in mid game, give Storm Brand a Chance.
"
redeagle1 wrote:
I've leveled this build in 3.5 as totem hybrid variant.

I switched at Level 80 to Storm Brand with nearly the same skill tree. IT feels 10 times better than playing with only 2 slow casting arc totems.
I like the occultist defense, this build concept and i try to get the Chaos conversion items.

If someone else feels bad in mid game, give Storm Brand a Chance.

I'm currently trying something similar, took the OP PoB and changed around a load of stuff to fit in storm brand instead of totems, I think it could actually work out really well provided I can get the gear together.

This is what I have theory crafted so far, it's still a WIP right now though - https://pastebin.com/2EZqmyWz
Last edited by Carrmatt93 on Dec 9, 2018, 7:18:20 PM
Hi guys wouldl ike to know how is the gem setup now since multiple totem support is around,,,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info