3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

is the shield the only item we are switching out going as Occultist?
"
biggunndunn wrote:
is the shield the only item we are switching out going as Occultist?

If you can find a +1 totem shield, or just use troll timber for leech back your ES
"
Thesàint wrote:
I like the concept of this build, but the guide is somehow confusing.

Sorry its not meant to be a begginer's build
How come is it in every league I always see people play as Saboteur (majority) or Hierophant for Arc Builds rather than the witch starter you have in the hybrid?

Are they really different?
Last edited by Asdf1234 on Dec 8, 2018, 7:00:54 PM
"
Asdf1234 wrote:
How come is it in every league I always see people play as Saboteur (majority) or Hierophant for Arc Builds rather than the witch starter you have in the hybrid?

Are they really different?

The concept behind the build is to get a huge amount of chaos damage though taking advantage of chaos conversation and added chaos from elemental. This patch buffs occultist and nerfed hierophant slightly. So with this patch, it's better to go occultist for this particular build.

I will be running this build later on in league and will update on progress
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 8, 2018, 7:30:16 PM
For the occultist what should i go first, second third, and final for ascended skills
"
genocide231 wrote:
For the occultist what should i go first, second third, and final for ascended skills

Withering node, wicked ward, forbidden power
"
Take the following routes as shown:

https://imgur.com/Pfl7P38

It means you recommend to get astral bond as fast as we can or should i go for life and other mods along the route too?
And do we go for #2 right away or for the bottom right first?

Getting hard time with 3 star caravans from time to time, tho i didn't look at my gear for some time...
Do you recommend using multiple totem support for the occultist version? Without a shield with +1 to totems it feels kind of weird only being able to cast 2 totems.
"
diN1337 wrote:
"
Take the following routes as shown:

https://imgur.com/Pfl7P38

It means you recommend to get astral bond as fast as we can or should i go for life and other mods along the route too?
And do we go for #2 right away or for the bottom right first?

Getting hard time with 3 star caravans from time to time, tho i didn't look at my gear for some time...

Go for ancestral bond, take health nodes if you need to on the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info