[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Oh crap. I should have ignored the end of Act skill trees and looked at the 3.8 skill tree. :(
Awesome guide, thank you. It would be nice if you update it for 3.8 or beyond, because it is a bit confusing to check both updates and guide at the same time.
"
kissenbezug wrote:
Hi, is it possibly too expensive to put 3 blue and 3 green sockets in a "Lorewave"? Or are there maybe other color Options for "Ice Spear"?

I want to know this also. I just burned through 500 chroma's.
Do you have another setup or alternatives?
please update the entire guide.
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Would also appreciate an update. Was first thinking about Lightning Trap build but I tested this build to some degree and it looks like decent clear and good for the bossing in the new league.
Trees in the leveling segment should be updated and the gearing as well. Let me know if anything else needs to be fixed
hmmmm Nerfed
Lightning Spire Trap
Now deals 12 to 26 Lightning Damage at gem level 1 (from 14 to 43), up to 166 to 497 at gem level 20 (from 195 to 585).
Now strikes every 0.55 seconds at gem level 1, up to 0.36 seconds at gem level 20 (from 0.3 seconds at all gem levels).
"
daimonxp wrote:
hmmmm Nerfed
Lightning Spire Trap
Now deals 12 to 26 Lightning Damage at gem level 1 (from 14 to 43), up to 166 to 497 at gem level 20 (from 195 to 585).
Now strikes every 0.55 seconds at gem level 1, up to 0.36 seconds at gem level 20 (from 0.3 seconds at all gem levels).

Yes so I strongly advise you to use ice spear or pyroclast mines for single target now

Your single target will be a 6L ice spear
Ice Spear - blast Chain Mine - Greater multiple projectiles - trap and mine damage - Cold Penetration - Elemental Focus
(these are listed in most important to least important)

https://youtu.be/3v-iCyd5B-k?t=25

Or Pyroclast mines

Pyroclast mine - minefield - trap and mine damage - conc effect - fire pen - elemental focus
Last edited by AnActualHorn on Dec 11, 2019, 2:09:48 AM
with the change from Lightning Spire Trap to Ice Spear, is it neccessary to change Wrath to Hatred?
"
etora13 wrote:
with the change from Lightning Spire Trap to Ice Spear, is it neccessary to change Wrath to Hatred?

I was using zealotry, I believe that's best now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info