[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
Cpabo wrote:
Hi there, fellow arctists.

I'm a noob in this game, but this build feels very smooth and simple to understand.

Still, I'm a little confused about the gear aspect:

-There is no more "throw an additional mine" except for the curtain call.

So I wondered if this is mandatory to reach a good late game AND/OR
what gear you would recommend me to improve my journey through thunder (talking early).

I'm using this build for more in depth informations but I guess it's not the all around arc mine build either : https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/arc-mines-saboteur-build-guide-blight-38#comments-paginated.

There are other options - you can still get "supported by level # blastchain mine", paired with "supported by level # hypothermia/innervate" to get a pseudo 6L arc in a shaper helm. Or you do away with that and run 2x 6L in weapon (martyr of innocence or tremor rod) and either a standard 6L chest (e.g. vaal regalia) or something like shroud of the lightless.

There are lots of options - it'll really come down to how much currency you have to spend and what sort of playstyle you feel comfortable with.

If you you enable your character tab on your profile (go to your profile - privacy settings on rhs - make sure "hide character tab" isn't ticked) then we can give some feedback on your gear, if that would help.
Thanks for the reply, I checked the prices and this kind of helm is surprisely affordable !!

My account is my steam account and I don't know how to link it with the website yet... Is it even possible ? ;p
"
Parhelius wrote:
"
Cpabo wrote:

I'm a noob in this game, but this build feels very smooth and simple to understand.

what gear you would recommend me to improve my journey through thunder (talking early).

I'm using this build for more in depth informations but I guess it's not the all around arc mine build either : https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/arc-mines-saboteur-build-guide-blight-38#comments-paginated.

There are other options - you can still get "supported by level # blastchain mine", paired with "supported by level # hypothermia/innervate" to get a pseudo 6L arc in a shaper helm. Or you do away with that and run 2x 6L in weapon (martyr of innocence or tremor rod) and either a standard 6L chest (e.g. vaal regalia) or something like shroud of the lightless.

There are lots of options - it'll really come down to how much currency you have to spend and what sort of playstyle you feel comfortable with.

If you you enable your character tab on your profile (go to your profile - privacy settings on rhs - make sure "hide character tab" isn't ticked) then we can give some feedback on your gear, if that would help.

Innervate will not work as i remember. Inc area, hypo, trap and mine and blastchain. It says on its wiki page, you need to hit yourself for innervate gem.
"
sondertg wrote:
"
Parhelius wrote:
"
Cpabo wrote:

Innervate will not work as i remember. Inc area, hypo, trap and mine and blastchain. It says on its wiki page, you need to hit yourself for innervate gem.

Ah OK, thanks. I had gone with hypothermia anyway, but have switched to shroud of the lightless and martyr of innocence now so have no need for a shaper helm.
"
Parhelius wrote:
"
Cpabo wrote:

If you can find any 3 of these 4 it %100 better than any 6l from dps and survivability vise. Cause it become 7l. Also plus crit chance instead of inc area support because inc area does not give reasonable dps.
Last edited by sondertg on Sep 23, 2019, 4:26:51 PM
"
sondertg wrote:
"
Parhelius wrote:
"
Cpabo wrote:

If you can find any 3 of these 4 it %100 better than any 6l from dps and survivability vise. Cause it become 7l. Also plus crit chance instead of inc area support because inc area does not give reasonable dps.

Not sure what you mean - how can we get a 7L arc in a helmet?
"
Parhelius wrote:

https://poeaffix.net/hm-es.php

blastchain, +3 crit chance(which is better than lvl 20 crit chance gem), hypo or trap and mine. three suffix will be filled.

i had this on delve and its like tons of more dps. its about 30 million or smt.
Last edited by sondertg on Sep 24, 2019, 10:45:54 AM
"
sondertg wrote:
"
Parhelius wrote:

https://poeaffix.net/hm-es.php

blastchain, +3 crit chance(which is better than lvl 20 crit chance gem), hypo or trap and mine. three suffix will be filled.

i had this on delve and its like tons of more dps. its about 30 million or smt.

Ah, I understand now, thank you!
Last edited by Parhelius on Sep 24, 2019, 1:30:37 PM
Should I follow the skill tree in this post or leveling beginner guide in youtube? They are slightly different
Update passive tree for 3.8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info