[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

Whats the correct setup for 6l? It's written Lightning Spire Trap - Trap and Mine Damage - Lightning Penetration - Added Lightning - Controlled Destruction - Increased Critical Strikes but the gems in the loreweave are different.
Hello Guys, please if any1 have time can you check my build and tell me what else can i do?

https://pastebin.com/qiG830ca

Thank you
Hey guys! Which stats should I priorice in a Loreweave? I think max res and ele damage, what do you think?
"
Parhelius wrote:
A little confused about one thing - the CWDT setup - why would you keep all gems at level 2? Surely if you're using a level 2 CWDT, you can have higher levels for the other 3 gems?

There's a mechanic that CWDT doesn't show in the tooltip.
CWDT doesn't trigger spell that have a higher character level requirement than the CWDT gem itself.
You want CWDT to stay low level so it triggers fast but that means it has a low char level requirement. The other spells need to be lower hence you have to keep them on a low level as well. You either level everything (including cwdt) or nothing at all ;)
IGN: Splashem
"
Parhelius wrote:
A little confused about one thing - the CWDT setup - why would you keep all gems at level 2? Surely if you're using a level 2 CWDT, you can have higher levels for the other 3 gems?

Yes. Just check the tooltip for cwdt. It will state what level req supported gems can have and then check level req for other gems.

Spoiler

Or check my gem levels if lazy hehe
"
"
GlazerMCJR wrote:

can anyone check my gear pls?anyway i can do better than this setup?

Get quality gems.
You can use the vendor recipe (lvl20 + gcp) to change your level 20 gems into lvl1 quality 20% gems.

I would also advise a stygian belt with a good jewel. The physical damage on your current belt is useless so a jewel would serve you a lot better. It also grants you another 1% life and mana due to shroud.

Purely in terms of damage you'd also be better off with a loreweave chest although shroud is an interesting alternative. Loreweave has inherent offensive stats + a Q20 light penetration gem also gives 10% light damage which you can't get on shroud. Again though, I hadn't considered shroud for this build. In terms of survivability I think it's a winner.

Gloves could have a lot more resists allowing some freedom elsewhere.

I'd change boots as well. You don't seem to get onslaught from anything so the 100% eva doesn't trigger. Except for 10% spell dodge during quartz flask/phase run these boots are pretty bad. You could get some more life, movement speed and lots of resists instead allowing more freedom elsewhere bringing me to the next point.

Get a good damage amulet. An elder amulet with a decent non-chaos as chaos mod and some crit mult/other useful offensive stats would serve you well. But you have a good deal of resists on your current ammy so you'd need to shift those to gloves/boots.

edit: and get quality on your flasks ;)

Just my 0.02 ;)

is this consider an upgrade?i just bought them based on the suggestion..i max my res from all other item to get the damage amulet but something off coz now im not regening mana fast enough when getting hit but its ok coz i have my lavianga tho..just saying

i dont have good prefix craft bench for gloves and boots so i just craft resist on boots eventho all my res are near 100% and mana for gloves
Last edited by GlazerMCJR on Jan 11, 2019, 8:26:38 AM
Yeah exactly - I was confused by the "all at level 2" thing, but what you've done is what I'm doing anyway. Just thought I might have been overlooking something. Thanks!
Can this reach 1000+ depth? Would the standard or the more damage end tree be better for that?
Would somebody tell me the point of the lightning spire setup?
Just a question. I am not getting the QOL 4lplaystyle. Smoke mines+duration has nothing to do with the spelltotem_detonate right? Just linked because it all fits.

So are you running in throwing the spell totem+detonate down then lay mines for auto detonate? Because the range of spell totem is really small and laying mines+detonating yourself is the exact same amount of key presses. Is it for bosses you so you can just hold down arc mine while totem detonates it? Even then, if you hold down arc mines you just have to press detonate mines.

How are you using the smoke mines? They have to be cast separately as well and it feels clunky. I found removing phase from cast on hit and using it manually was more than enough speed and replacing the cwdt link with duration.

Maybe I am missing something with the gameplay here, let me know thanks. Before I read your QOL set-up I was basically just running in with flasks up, throw a mine, hit detonate, move on. For rare packs I will just 2 mines instead of one. Bosses I throw all my spires then just hold down mines and spam detonate. Is this correct or wrong?

Is anyone using this in HC? I seeing a lot of grace+decoys being used, I am using decoy myself for now but I am out of gem slots. What about vaal RF? I see it used in the videos then in the pastebin it's not there.
Last edited by poeGT on Jan 11, 2019, 6:01:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info